400-450ccs Under- anyone?? Started by: C1990

• Author
    2p
    Menu

Hey girls, I’m seriously considering a re op to go bigger and under the muscle, have any of you had 400-450ccs under the muscle?? If so what do you think and are there pics I could look at please? I’m so stuck! I currently have 265ccs but really would like them wider and bigger when I’m out of bras… I also prefer the under the muscle shape!

Any advice/adds would be appreciated xx

Yalouise 1
    1p
    Menu

i have 400cc HP partial unders and started at a small 32C if you want to have a look xxx

C1990 2
    2p
    Menu

Thank you @yalouise

Anonymous
    6p
    Menu

Hey chick 2nd op round I had 450cc full under the muscle and this didn’t work out to good for me as they wear funny shape and I had no clavgae and they look quite small and had to wear a wonder bra and didn’t get that lovely round look from day one with mine I had problems my right chest muscle when it was in use grab my implant and pulled it of shape and over 3 years of this the pain was getting bad and it was wearing my implant down so 5 weeks ago I had to have them replaced with 590cc and over the muscle this time but for me under wasn’t right at all for my body but works out nice for other xx

C1990 2
    2p
    Menu

Oooh okay, it’s so weird isn’t it how things work and look different with each person. Have u got any pics of the 450? Thanks for the post x @alexclarke

Anonymous
    6p
    Menu

Yes huni feel free to look but I wouldn’t match your self up to mine may put you off as I had CC

Yana 51
    51p
    Menu

Hey, I got 400 unders, you can have a look but it doesn’t look as big as others of the same size.

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.