400 overs with mr traynor, right decision? Started by: Leanne

• Author
    41p
    Menu

Hi all! So finally met with Mr Traynor today (lovely guy but quite a character hah) for his opinion after meeting Dr Andrea and being told I need a lift. Ive now seen 6 surgeons! 3 say lift, 3 say just implants! Mr Traynor however is one of those who said I dont need the lift and he will do implants (yay!) Theyve all said i need overs which wasnt my first choice but ill be happy to have boobs! He suggest no bigger than 400 as obv the bigger the weight the more chance of sag, but he said that should get me to D. Another surgeon said 425s will make me and E, another said i need 500s to get to an E! I know theres no guarantee, but i thought theres not much in 25cc so to go between D/E seems so random! I just wondered if any of you ladies could show me some before and afters of overs around 400/500’s so I can get a feel for the look and size difference? Also I’d love to see any pics of mr traynors work? Thanks all, so excited!

Charlotte 22
    22p
    Menu

hey, I had 500cc overs on wednesday, so nearly a week post op. I had Mr Traynor. i was a 34c and currently in a 36E sports bra but they still need to drop and fluff.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Charlotte 22
    22p
    Menu

here are some before and afters

Attachments:
    Katie 14
    14p
    Menu

Was In the exact same predicament as yourself, until I met Mr Traynor. Ended up with 400cc overs. Had surgery same day as Charlotte 🙂
    Po5 now and getting softer 🙂
    Add me and check out photos if you like. X

Leanne 41
    41p
    Menu

Thanks girls, you both look amazing! I dunno why i always thought overs would look extremely fake but the ones iv seen so far look so natural! How are you both finding recovery? Katie did you have different opinions too? I would love to go bigger but i really dont wanna risk sagging straight away! But your 400s look bigger than i thought!

Katie 14
    14p
    Menu

Hey. Your frame is really what will determine how big you should go. I was an empty 32c/d which meant either an uplift now..or implants now and uplift later as they will drop and gravity will take hold. I’m prepared to do that in like 6/8 years no problem. They won’t last forever!.
    The first surgeon i saw basically told me i needed an uplift and to go away and think about it. Mr traynor said it straight..no uplift..but you will need one later and to prevent them being on your stomach in 3 years..only have 400cc. Mac!
    So wirth that refreshing bit of information..i said let’s do it..400cc max and I’ll see you in 7/10 years for a uplift!
    So what’s your stats hun..and remember we had high profile too..so the projection is good. 🙂 x

Katie 14
    14p
    Menu

Sorry forgot to tag @xleamurrayx

Leanne 41
    41p
    Menu

Yeah i totally understand i will definately need an uplift i n the future and thats fine, im just not ready for it yet i guess! Ill check about if its high profile or not actually, i did say i want to acually have some side boob, but i was just way too excited that he said i didnt need a lift that i barely remember anything else that was said apart from no bigger than 400 ?
    Im 5″3 and about 9stone 6, i got measured as 34D but all surgeons reckon im a B/C and i defo dont fill D bras! Will attach some pics of how i am atm x

Leanne 41
    41p
    Menu

Pics didnt load!

Attachments:
    Kirsty 17
    17p
    Menu
    +1

400cc overs ? xxx

Attachments:
    Katie 14
    14p
    Menu

I’d go withheld 400 then..I’m glad I did.

Katie 14
    14p
    Menu

With the!!

Leanne 41
    41p
    Menu
    +1

Ahh i love how good all these overs are looking! If mine end up anything like all your girls ill be over the moon!! X

Leanne 41
    41p
    Menu

Just bumping this as if my loan comes in tomorrow i wanna get it booked in so would like to see as many pics as poss haha

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.