410 overs from 32a. New photos. Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    1p
    Menu

I was going to update my photos every week but I got lazy and missed last week (week 6) so I’ve updated with photos at 6 weeks and 6 days post op.

I was 32a and had 410 cui hp overs with Dr Singh on 27th July at Highgate.

I am 5ft, 7stone12, size 6/8.

I deleted a few people when I was on my phone, I can’t get used to the touch screen. So if I deleted you, add me again if you want.

And I don’t mean to be rude but if we haven’t spoken and/or I haven’t seen you post I probably won’t accept you. Nothing personal against you but it is topless photos of myself afterall.

:)

xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

i just commented on your boobies in my post haha..

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW LOOKING GREAT HUN :D xx are you LOVING ur boobies x i can’t belive how quick the last 6weeks 6days have gone ;) xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

I know bloody hell almost 7 weeks already!! I loooove my boobies so much :D xx

Menu

Hey hun do you mind if i add you please, im a 34aa and having 410 overs with mr singh, how did things go with your op?? x

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Yeah sure. Everything went perfectly, no problems. Wish I could do it again :) x

summer7
    0p
    Menu

Hey plz can i add you im having 525 overs with Singh xx

nikki 2
    2p
    Menu

looking fab belle, they look a lovely size on your frame and a lovely shape too xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Belle i ust said that to someone on here haha.. xx i loved the whole process off it, spesh the build up to the day then the day of the op awesome day!!! i enjoyed every min off gettin my boobs :D

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Thanks Nikki :) x

Added you summer. Aw I wanna do it again lol except the horrible tight stretchy part x

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

oh i def gonna do it again :D at some point in my life ;)

sophiemarie -4
    -4p
    Menu

Hi belle I have sent a friend request! Wud love to see them as I may b having mr singh 410 xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Added you :) x

Me too, ladyc, definitely. It’s addicting lol x

Fairyxx 7
    7p
    Menu

O-m-g noway are u almost 7wks!! Feels like yesterday when i was doing my 410 song to u hahaha xxx im off for s perve of these boobs now xxx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

I know hahahaha so glad I went 410s! Are you out on the piss tonight birthday girl? xxx

Fairyxx 7
    7p
    Menu

Wooot they look amazing!!! Bet ur soo pleased!! Have u not been for a bra yet hun!?xx

Menu

Looking great Belle!

xx

Fairyxx 7
    7p
    Menu

No hun. My lil bro and his girlfruend are coming round and given me my pressy they are also getting a chinese for us and having a few here lol! Saving my money for my holiday next week xxx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Thanks girls.

You won’t believe it fairy, I haven’t got one yet lol I was away for a few days after my 6 week check and now I’m back at work and people have left so I just haven’t had time. I’m going to la senza on Thursday though :)

awww have a lovely holiday xx

Fairyxx 7
    7p
    Menu

Aww god hun lol… bet ur so excited. They dont have the two for twenty five anymore in lasenza gutted! They do in anne summers though babes xxx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Aw man, why have they ended it just as I’m coming. Typical. I can’t go into Ann Summers!! :O lmaooo x

Menu

Hey hun your pics look amazing, i bet your well chuffed :-) cant wait for mine to be done now, 6 weeks and counting!! lol xx

Menu

do you mind is i add you??? :) xxx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

No probs, I’ve added you.x

Thanks Claire, I’m really pleased :) Good luck with yours x

lisaloou 1
    1p
    Menu

U deleted me so I have re added you :) xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Accepted :) x

Menu

hiya belle, i have the same stats as u and im having the same surgoen as u , i havnt seen any of my singhs work, could i be cheeky and have a look at urs :) xx

summer7
    0p
    Menu

Hi Belle just saw pics looking fantastic! :-) x

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Belle you look fabulous honey,xxx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Thanks girls :) x

Menu

Beautiful boobs Belle. Congrats honey x

del75
    0p
    Menu

Hi can I add you hun I’ve got 8 days left for mine I’m hoping to get 410 overs xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Yeah I’ll add you. Who is your surgeon? Good luck and enjoy your day x

del75
    0p
    Menu

Thanks Hun just had a peek at your pics they look fab bet your well pleased, I’m having Mario Hun I can’t wait now xx

kay02
    0p
    Menu

hey belle can i add you. considering mr singh and im a 32b so not much difference to you.

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.