410 overs …… SMALLLLL :'( :'( :'( Started by: staceyanne

• Author
    2p
    Menu

Tried my best not to let the booby greed shoot me down but its got me good and proper. Had a right bad day of it, cnt even try my old bras on for reassurance because they are SOLID and all i wana do is go out and get absolutely twatted !! :-(

Had 410 overs with mr t last tuesday. I really cnt see how there gunna get bigger, fuck me the swellings still got to go down yet aswell!!!

Girls who have had similar please reassure me lol :-( xx

libteen 2
    2p
    Menu

Don’t worry!!!!!! I was like that with greed but they’re massive 32Fs now! I’m 6 weeks po x

staceyanne 2
    2p
    Menu

Ohhhh libteen i really hope so, booby greeds awful, i promised myself

I wudnt get like this, but everythin thats got in my way today has had a kickin, even the cat hahaha xx

Menu

i went through this stage too – also 410 overs – but now 18 weeks later i love them perfect size 32F look a DD xxx

staceyanne 2
    2p
    Menu

Hey blondie iv jus been looking thru ur pics, uv given me hope !!! Urs are perfect especially the pic where uv gone out bra-less !! Xxx

Menu

I know we have spoken about this already Hun, keep taking photos and compare the difference! I had 525 and wish I never bothered, nothing how I wanted them to be and I’m nearly 3 weeks po. Everyone says give it time but it’s hard when my left is much bigger than my right and I feel like a freak! How long Does it take for swelling to go completely? That’s if it is swelling! Wish I hasn’t bothered now lol xx

Menu

Aww thank you :-) I’m sure you’ll feel the same in a couple of weeks when they have settled more xxx

Menu

I’ve had 340’s & was so disappointed after the swelling had gone they were so much smaller & probably only look a C out of a bra, I’m 6wks PO so just been measured at 34DD, 34E depending on the bra & just wearing a proper bra make such a difference, I’ve completely changed my perception of them – one happy girl x

staceyanne 2
    2p
    Menu

Awww linds i hope we are both happier in weeks to come altho i think yours are wicked !! Littlemonster have u got any pics? Xx

Menu

No pics, I didn’t take any before or right after, wondering if I can get them from MYA as I really wish I’d taken some. If I can get them I’ll definitely put some current ones up too x

laura28
    0p
    Menu

This thread is scaring me lol Im having 410hps with an uplift in 10 days and I wanted BIIIG boobs lol Im a 30/32c atm. Gonna beg for bigger on the day x

laura28
    0p
    Menu

Lindsey85 and Blondie1992x yours both look amaze I am just wishing for results like that x

Stacyanne sent u a friend request, Im sure they look great but u know we have a harsh view of ourselves, and in the right bra/clothes u will feel different im sure. xxx

Menu

Hey. I had 410 overs nearly 7 weeks ago, one minute I think they are tiny then the next i think they look huge. I think when I look down at them they look smaller than they do in the mirror! Measure between 34E/F xxx

staceyanne 2
    2p
    Menu

Thinktink i love urs, pls pls PLEASEEE get some recent pics up, i see ur 6wks po now xx

Laura28 urs will be bigger than mine anyway because uv started off with bigger boobs :-) i think im just in the booby greed zone as the mo so ignore me loll xx

Littlemonster i will get pics up maybe tomoz when i can get to a laptop xx

Menu

Thanks Staceyanne – do you mind if I add you? X

staceyanne 2
    2p
    Menu

Add away :-) il let u kno wen my pics r up xx

ba2013
    0p
    Menu

hey guys, im a 34C and getting 415cc overs on weds! what did you guys start with!!? im worried mine might be too big?!!

debs30
    0p
    Menu

i had 410 unders 13mths ago, when i 1st had them done i thought they were really small, by 6 weeks i was measured at a 32e from a 32a, by 12 weeks they looked much bigger, i love them now tho coz i can go braless and look in proportion or i can wear a good bra and look huge.

i know everyone says it but give them time they change all the time and id put money on it in a few weeks time ull be on here saying how much you love them. xx

staceyanne 2
    2p
    Menu

Aww thanks debs i feel abit better now :-) i think the sports bras make them feel really small aswell because they just squash them

down lol xx

vixe
    0p
    Menu

Ive had 415cc and wish id pushed for bigger! I get told mine look big but to me they dont :( im 9 weeks po x

laura28
    0p
    Menu

Im gonna ask for bigger on my op date next week…

laurie
    0p
    Menu

Hey girls i feel like that some times & i had 615!!! But after seeing pics…i have to say Lindsey urs are fantastic! I just think they look amazing.

Staceyanne im sure they look fab,but put sum pics up hun :-) infact i havent seen a bad pair yet po. st op,but everyone is different,healin time is goin to varie…but we’ll all get there in the end! Includin me & my odd boobs :-) xx

laurie
    0p
    Menu

Hey girls i feel like that some times & i had 615!!! But after seeing pics…i have to say Lindsey urs are fantastic! I just think they look amazing.

Staceyanne im sure they look fab,but put sum pics up hun :-) infact i havent seen a bad pair yet po. st op,but everyone is different,healin time is goin to varie…but we’ll all get there in the end! Includin me & my odd boobs :-) xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.