410 UNDERS….. more pics added… Started by: claire1984

• Author
    7p
    Menu

excuse the jump from day 7 to 13….. been ill and had no interest in taking pics altho i cud kick myself now bcos iv ruined my own personal daily diary…… xx

rosie26
    0p
    Menu

is it ok if i add you im having 410 on 22 july x

Trace 158
    158p
    Menu

My word claire, look how much they’ve changed!!

I’ve been offered the 410 or 460 unders and was worried they would be too small but your piccies have proved me wrong!

Wowzers! xx

claire1984 7
    7p
    Menu

I’m 2 weeks post op tmoro huni…. they change all the time….

rosie.. thats fine huni ill accept you x

tracyt
    0p
    Menu

Looking fab hunni!! How are you feeling now? Better I hope. How long do we need to keep the little strips over our scars??

PS. LOVE that wallpaper!!! xx

claire1984 7
    7p
    Menu

lol tracy…. if onli my partner had of been that entusiastic, he sed im not sleeping in a pink room, i said no problem darling the settee is very comfortable……. i feel so so so much better…. yesterday was a major turnaround in how i felt… iv got my 2 week check tmoro and will finally be getting my stitches trimmed (the 14 day mario rule) so then wud imagine a few more days of strips then off all together…

altho i do like the idea if steri strips forever lol bcos my fear is my scars just opening.. as if a steri strip wud help (its in my crazzziiieeee head)…..

well i hope all you girlies are feeling fabulous on this glorius day haha mwah xxx

claire1984 7
    7p
    Menu

how u finding ur 460s tracyt……… i wuda oved that size…………. xx

lauren23w 1
    1p
    Menu

Looking soo good huni x

tracyt
    0p
    Menu

Hehe….

Glad you are feeling better hun, thats really good news.

To be honest hun, Its really hard to tell at the mo cos they are still all taped up! One thing is certain, Im glad I did opt for the biggest size offered cos they dont feel as big as I thought they would (in a good way! didnt want them to be HUGE!!)

Get the tape off tomorrow so I am so excited…..it feels like it’s the first time im gonna see them properly!! xx

claire1984 7
    7p
    Menu

u must be so excited to see them properly……..they will probably grow outwards when there not strapped up and be so much more bigger….. ull have to let me know how the unstrapping goes…..

thanks lauren…. i think there a bit odd kinda looking… maybe its just be looking at myself in a wierd kinda way… xx

Menu

Awww Claire they look fantastic…. 2 weeks till I get mine and can’t blooming wait …. Xx

claire1984 7
    7p
    Menu

i bet u cant huni….. mario is just brill… u wont regret it…. xxxx

izzy
    0p
    Menu

you look amazing huni! i had my stiches trimmed on thurs (at 2 weeks) and the nirse didnt put steristrips back on. feels loads better not having anything on the scars tho. just wish my boobies would hurry up and drop – ther stil pointy!! x x

claire1984 7
    7p
    Menu

i cnt imagine having nothing on me scars…. when they trim the stitches exactly what to they do apart from trim them lol….. pmsl i no whata mean… if theres any bits that need pulled out do they pull them out etc x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Claire u look amazing!! x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.