415 overs 7/8weeks pics up :) Started by: Rinx ♥

• Author
    4p
    Menu

Hey girls, iv uploaded pics from 7 weeks and 8 weeks! I was really down on my 7th week I hated them literally the size shape everything I thought they got smaller when actually they just dropped into a more natural shape and have actually got BIGGER lol so any girls worrying when they wake up and think omg theyv changed and got smaller they havnt they have just dropped into place and got bigger its just a shock as obviously youv been used to them up near your chin ha! iv also uploaded pics with clothes on so you can see the size properly on me im 5ft or 5ft 1 very short and petite size 8 and I think they suit me fine maybe sometimes I do look top heavy but I got tits so don’t care! and theres is another pic from 2days post op then 1 week and 8 weeks (now) and you can see there a lot better and bigger now x x x

Fino89 1
    1p
    Menu

Can I just say, that they look bloody fantastic!! I am so jealous haha.. They have healed and dropped so well! Bet you’re pleased with them babes, I would be 😀 I’m having 415cc overs too in less than 3 weeks. What bra size were you pre op babes?! I’m 5″6, size 8 and a 32a, so hopefully will get the same results as you! 😀 xx

Rinx ♥ 4
    4p
    Menu

thank youuu!!! im very happy now I wasn’t last week I was just so shocked at how much they changed I literally woke up and thought wtf has happened haha! I was 32 C so I had alright boobs before but 415 from an A is really good youl get the same result x x

Menu

One word……..WOW! xxx

Rinx ♥ 4
    4p
    Menu

haha 🙂 I just messaged you x x x

Carly
    0p
    Menu

Omg, please can I add you, Ive been annoyed, Im two week post op and have been told I’ll be D/DD from a 32a/b then on the day of my surgery that ill be DD/E cup and I’ve had 415cc overs – Im wearing a 34D shock absorber bra so I’m Hoping this may change :/ xx

Menu

You will always measure bigger than you look anyway because of the implant Hun 🙂 xx

Rinx ♥ 4
    4p
    Menu

Course you can add me Carly il very much doubt your a D! You definitly be a DD/E! Xx

Carly
    0p
    Menu

What post op bra did you have, I’ve had problems I started off with the twin pack ones from M&S and was told these was not supportive enough, so decided on the shocker absorber this week though they’ve been so uncomfy! 🙁 xx

Rinx ♥ 4
    4p
    Menu

I had Macom I lived in that and then after 2/3 weeks I got those seamless sports bras from primark there very tight so hold everything in place and these are what I wear to bed now sometimes I wear the macom to bed but I prefer the ones from primark x x x

jesska
    0p
    Menu

ive added u rinaule …..im nearly 4 wks …my right has dropped n i want it back with my left hahaha wishin id gone bigger ..waiting for this drop n fluff to happen hahaha x

Rinx ♥ 4
    4p
    Menu

il accept you now, mine dropped and fluffed last week but I didn’t even know I thought they got smaller until I made a collage and I couldn’t believe it that they actually got bigger! hopefully theyl keep fluffing haha xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

hey girls, still trying to get an idea of best size so added some of you, hope thats ok x

Gail
    0p
    Menu

Rinaule
    They look amazing and huge. I’ve had 415cc but unders and mine don’t look that big 🙁 , I’m only 10 days post op though.
    Are overs bigger than unders? Xx

Rinx ♥ 4
    4p
    Menu

That fine Lorna ! Thanks Gail yours are looking really good dont panic they look huge! And I bet yours will get bigger and bigger because you had unders x x x

Rinx ♥ 4
    4p
    Menu

Couple more pics up xx

Becky 1
    1p
    Menu

hope you dont mind the add rinaule, I am 32c now and hoping to go as big as you.. seeing mr singh next week xx

Becky 1
    1p
    Menu

just noticed u had mashaddi, was this through transform? Im seeing him next week too for a 2nd opinion! what was he like? xx

Rinx ♥ 4
    4p
    Menu

hey that’s fine, I had him through NU cosmetics he was amazing, he doesn’t tell you what you should have he asks you and he takes his time etc, would recommend him 100% but iv heard mr singh is really good as well x x

Menu

Hi Girls hope you don’t mind me adding you, I’ll be having my pre op next week and would love to have an idea of sizes, the bigger the better :)) xx

Rinaule did you have overs or unders? xx

Rinx ♥ 4
    4p
    Menu

that’s fine, I had overs x x

Menu

Hay girls I hope you don’t mind I’ve added a few of you as I’m due for op on 11th October, I’m having 420 CC and wanted to see what my results may be. I’m currently 32B, 5″5 , I’m aiming for 32D xxx

Menu

Please can I add you rinx I had 420 overs on the 13 november and im worrying as there still quite high. Thanks xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.