420 unders from 32b anyone? Started by: Olivia

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hi Girls think I am in the same dilemma as a lot of girls, I don’t know how big to go I’ve been told 420 as the biggest but don’t know if this will be big enough? Has anyone had similar stats 32b currently and 5ft 3 and 8 half stone? Helpppp xx

Menu

Hi hun, I was a 32b pre op but Im 5’6” and had 400cc under the muscle, i am only 10 days post op but they look a good size on me, not sure what size i will be as they still need to drop and fluff. But I was wearing a 34DD sports bra until last night when it felt uncomfy so now in macom. X

Sarah
    0p
    Menu

Hi Olivia, I was 32B, 5″2 and weight 8st5. I had 420s last weds, they feel massive at the mo but im hoping they go down a bit, im currently wearing a 34DD sports bra xx

Chloe 1
    1p
    Menu

I was 8.5 stone before op but out of recovery boredom went up to 9st ha still havent lost it! I had 445 Unders and am now a 32E and i started with less than u as i was a 32A I would try a different surgeon as dont see what that would be the biggest allowed x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Heya I had 400 from a 32b add me if u like. X

Olivia
    0p
    Menu

Hi girls, it’s so good that people have had the op with similar stats, I want to be an e as I know it won’t look as big as a natural e anyway. How much do they actually grow when they fluff lol I’d never heard this term before I came on here. Hope u don’t mind if I add all you girls :). How r u all feeling as your ops are very recent? Chloe I think I will put weight on but don’t mind a few extra pounds in the right places lol xx

Olivia
    0p
    Menu

I have just had a look at some of your pics Chloe, what shape implant did u have tear drops? They look so big love them lol xx

meesh 1
    1p
    Menu

I’m having 415 partial on 16th wit Dr Singh. X

Cheryl
    0p
    Menu

Hiya Hun I’m 5ft 8, 8 stone 6lb, and was a empty B cup, I had 445cc unders and now been measured a 30FF. I think the 420cc would be a good choice for your frame, as they say taller girls take more filling as they eat up the cc lol xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.