450 girls Started by: Katherine Smith

• Author

Hi girlies, just had my consultation with Mr Mounir, he was lovely. I’m thinking of going with the largest he recommended 450cc. Was just wondering if any of you have had 450cc from a B/small c. Any pictures would be appreciated. Thanks in advance x

Holly B 4
    4p
    Menu
    +1

Hey hun I had 450cc overs was previously a 32b and it’s the perfect size I def wouldn’t of gone any smaller!im gettin my strapping off tomorrow so feel free to add and il put some pics up once seen xxx

Monica 23
    23p
    Menu
    +1

Hi, I had 425/450 HP overs two weeks ago and now I am in 36D sports bra. It is important what size you were before. I was 36 empty B, you are 34 so I think you can end up 34 DD/E 🙂

Jennifer 90
    90p
    Menu
    +1

Hi hun i was a small b and had 425/450 under the muscle, I was worried I was going too big but didn’t wanna regret not going with the biggest offered to me…. so glad I did choose the biggest offered! They’re perfect size could’ve even gone slightly bigger lol, reckon yours will be fab! We’re friends I think so have a look through my pics if you want hun xx

Poppy 3
    3p
    Menu
    +1

Hi, I’m currently in MYA Fitzroy after having surgery a few hours ago. I was a C and had 450cc moderate plus.. From what I can see.. They’re amazing. You’ll love them xxx

Menu

Thanks girls, all my friends have smaller implants and there boobs look big, just getting confused. Think I just need to trust Mr Mounir x

Alex 119
    119p
    Menu
    +1

I had 400 cc hp unders from a 34b and I’m a 34g now 🙂 definitely trust your surgeon, I’m glad I trusted my surgeon because I love my boobs now 🙂 good luck for your op xo

Phoebe Swan 12
    12p
    Menu
    +1

Hi hun, I am now 5 weeks post op and went from a B/C cup with 450cc implants and am now a DD, I absolutely love them and feel like they’re the perfect size for me 🙂 xxxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.