450 or 500cc ??? Started by: laura

• Author
    0p
    Menu

hi ladies, ive got my op in 2 weeks but i really cant decide to have 450 or 500, im a 34 b deflated breasts atm. im having over muscle, if anyone has had these szes what was ur bra size after please? x

Kate
    0p
    Menu

I had 500cc unders last week if you want to see pics I was a deflated 34b too xxx

laura
    0p
    Menu

hi kate, that would be great, just signed up and dont know how to see pics, thanks xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hi babe you can add me if you want I had 480 cc overs from a 34 a got some pictures up 🙂 x

tasha:)
    0p
    Menu

I was wearing 34b pre op deflated after havin two kids. I had 500cc hp mentors 4 weeks ago and measuring 32ff/g at mo. Defo go the biggest so u dnt have regrets n dreaded boob greed lol xx

Kate
    0p
    Menu

Go onto album in the persons profile after you add them 🙂 xx

Danielle 2
    2p
    Menu

Kate can I add you I’m getting 450 overs from 34a xxx

Kate
    0p
    Menu

Yeh add away xxx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

500 cc x go big or go home 😉 xx

Steff
    0p
    Menu

hi ladies ive added you im having 450cc but hoping to persuade surgeon to give me 500 cc xx

Menu

500. I was offered 460 or 525. So glad I didn’t take the smaller!! X

Yana 51
    51p
    Menu

I have the same problem. Been offered 500 but worried about rippling, stretch marks and generally finding suitable bras at size F/G if it gets to that size..got a month to go and booked another consult with dr Singh.need reassurance.. Thinking about 460 instead..unless he can assure me I won’t have rippling. Can he tell??:(
    How are you ladies finding that buying underwear/ clothing with big breasts?
    I’m also doing a lot of exercises like body pump/heavy weights so don’t want it under the muscle I don’t think..

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I had 525cc! great size, love them, the bigger the better haha 😉 xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.