460 overs pictures Started by: vickie1980

• Author

Hi all

i have uploaded my pictures, of my ba from the 1st of june with mr chantarasak. the pictures are on my profile on sofeminine username vickie1980.

posh
    0p
    Menu

Hi vickie would love to see as in having 525cc overs and a nose job with mr c, how was he? What’s you password please? Hope your well x

Menu

hey, i was very pleased with mr c i could not fault him at all or mya. its all been so easy. could you msg on sofem and i will send u the password.

jem28
    0p
    Menu

Hi vicki

congrats on your new boobies

im having mine done in a few weeks can you pm your password so i can have a look

my name on so fem is jemma00

thanks

Menu

Hey vickie, hope all is going well with the new twins!

Could you email me your pw too please? Clairehowe1980@hotmail.com. xx

posh
    0p
    Menu

Hey vickie thanks for the look wow what a difference they look great well done you!!! X

Menu

Hiya Vickie,

Im also gettin 460 overs, Could you send some pics to me please that would be fab. x-pure-glamour-x@hotmail.co.uk Thankyou xx

Menu

sorry girls i am not emailing out the pics. sofeminine is the only place i feel safe having them. just pm on there when you have set the account up my username is vickie1980

layla112 3
    3p
    Menu

Hi hun can i see your pics please? Will msg u on sofem!! What size were you before? Having mine done with mya in aug still note sure what cc im having!! xx

Menu

i was wearing a 38a bra beofre with a little help. i was wearing a 38c sports bra until 2 days ago when i went up to a 38D bra. what sisze are you now what size do u wanna be?

layla112 3
    3p
    Menu

Aww sounds gud!! I wana b a dd/e!! Cant wait for nxt consultion to find out what i can have! Wana have some idea on sizes before i go!

selinab
    0p
    Menu

Hi Vickie

Im getting 460 overs in august with dr Adamo, would love to see your pics, my email is cecebrown2010@yahoo.co.uk.

hope your recovery is going well. xxx

Menu

sorry selinab i am not emailing out the pics. sofeminine is the only place i feel safe having them. just pm on there when you have set the account up my username is vickie1980

Menu

hi vicky im getting the same in july, i dont have sofem account so cant pm but would you mind sending it to me at hollyptaylor@hotmail.co.uk- i dont know what size it willl take me to and i hate all this guessing.. thankyou xxx

Menu

littlemissnewboobs, i would recomend you join there the forum ifs much more active than on here, you dont need to join if you dont want

http://www.sofeminine.co.uk/my-world/vickie1980

just click on there and i will send u a email in a sec with a password let me know what you think

kelz
    0p
    Menu

hi Vickie, im going for 460s aswell i am originally a 34a and have decided as alot of people say they wish they had gone bigger, i would love to see your pictures, so i can get an idea of what they will look like. i have done something called a rice test (adviced by DR grob) to get a rough idea of weight etc but it isnt close enough lol! im hoping to get mine done in mid august xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.