5 1/2 weeks post op. incisions? Started by: Dionne

• Author
    0p
    Menu

I’ve uploaded some pictures I feel as though my incisions haven’t heeled much. I have no discomfort or pain with them but they still look very fresh. I wasn’t given any steri strips at my post op review could this have anything to do with the heeling of them? I have my 6 week review on Monday and scared they’re going to tell me I can’t wear bras yet. have a look and let me know what you think xx

Jasmine 10
    10p
    Menu

Hey hun I have added you and will let you know what I think,. I was not given any steri strips either -I think thats a good thing that we never needed them. I just wonder when we can star putting on scar cream lol
    xxx

Jasmine 10
    10p
    Menu

Ive just had a look ad think firslly your boobs look amazing! ALso I think you are healing very well tbh
    xxx

Dionne
    0p
    Menu

Hey hun I was thinking it was a good thing but then I saw girls who had steri strips and their scars had scabs on them which I assumed meant they must be healing better. That’s never happened to mine but maybe it is a good thing I’ll have to ask on Monday. Thanks for looking 🙂 xx

KarinaC 10
    10p
    Menu

@Dionne just had a look hun, they look a little bit pink but very neat and think they are healing well but just remember that everyone is different when it comes to healing. Still very jealous of your boobs – they are fab! xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.