5 day post op appointment Started by: Laura Allen

• Author

I have my 5 day post op appointment tomorrow to check my wounds etc and i’m so nervous for it!

I don’t know why but when I think about what i’ve had done, it cringes me out a little bit🫣 whenever i take off my bra it makes me feel a little bit funny and dizzy..
    I had implants with an uplift so i’ve got a lollipop wound but i just pray it’s all goooood..

Does anyone have any experiences on their 5 day post op appointment and photos of wounds at this stage?

Menu
    +1

First time I removed my bra i had a massive panic attack (never had one previous) i was so anxious that it would hurt and the thought gave me the ick! But in reality it didn’t hurt it just felt strange. J

I didn’t have a 5 day post op, i had 10 day and just an enlargement but the thought of my incisions made me feel physically sick.

I told the nurse straight away and she was so kind and helpful, it wasn’t half as bad as I thought it would be. I didn’t like standing up without a bra (thought i was going to bottom out) but i just took big deep breaths and kept my mind on a poster on the wall.

I think if you explain they’ll be patient and understanding and try to concentrate on something other than your boobs.

Menu

yeah it’s such a strange feeling isn’t it?! i’ve got quite a lot of swelling down the middle aswell which I wasn’t sure of but i’m sure they’ll be able to help out my mind at ease tomorrow..

I think that’s what i’m going to do, hopefully she’ll take her time and be gentle! fingers crossed! thankyou for replying x

Menu

I keep worrying I’m on day 14 and now they’ve started tingling and feel numb but apparently all normal 🤷🏼‍♀️

Good luck for tomorrow, let me know how you get on x

Menu

yeah i’ve starting to get some tingling sensations but the nurse said yesterday it’s completely normal!

I think we just panic because it’s all new to us and we don’t know what’s happening down there🫣

My appointment went really well, wounds are healing really well which is always good news💖

Thank you for asking x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.