5 days PO photos Started by: Helen

• Author
    19p
    Menu

450cc hp overs on Monday. Really pleased with how they look. Left side is slightly more swollen but hopefully they will even out.

Anna 40
    40p
    Menu

Do you still have pain Helen? I do and I’m not sure if this is normal I’ve spoken to girls on here who say they were up and about after day 3 and I’m still incredibly sore in my back and arms and my chest is tight ??? x

Donna 12
    12p
    Menu

How you feeling Helen ?
    I had the same , the only pain I have is in my tummy as its slightly swollen my breasts are pain free xx

Helen 19
    19p
    Menu

Try again with photos.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Helen 19
    19p
    Menu

I’m still in quite a bit of pain but it’s getting easier. I think I’m a bit of a wimp as I’ve still been lounging around and lying down. I know some people are able to go out after a couple of days but I think it might be another 3 days at least before I feel like going anywhere!

Natasha 5
    5p
    Menu

Helen I had my op the same day as you did you have sticky strapping stuff on aswell or just the 2 plasters shown in your photo? Xx

Donna 12
    12p
    Menu

Think it differs from person to person .
    I’ve been getting out for a short walk a day then plenty of rest .
    Is your tummy swollen ? Xx

Helen 19
    19p
    Menu
    +1

Natasha, I just have the 2 small dressings on, no strapping I’ve just got to wear a sports bra.

Donna, my tummy is really swollen, I feel enormous. I’ve not felt like eating much but just trying to drink lots of water hopefully the bloating will go in a couple of days when I start moving more.

Natasha 5
    5p
    Menu
    +1

Oh I though maybe the hospital forgot to take it off me ?? your photos look amazing ! Must be over the moon so far xx

Donna 12
    12p
    Menu
    +1

The stomach things awful I’m the same not much food and it goes hard when I do eat lol .
    Hope you feel better soon , they do look fab xx

Menu

Hey, im new here got my 1st consultation next wed very excited!! Your new boobies look amazing. If you dont mind me asking what size was you b4 and what size did you go to? Im an a cup wanting a c cup possibly d! Hope you feel better soon??

Helen 19
    19p
    Menu

Hi Samantha, I was a 34a/b before and hoping to be a 34DD when they settle down. It’s hard to tell the size at the moment the sports bra I had on yesterday was 34F and it was too tight but I am very swollen.x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.