5 days po when will things start to feel a little normal?? Started by: Sarah price

• Author
    11p
    Menu

Hey girls I’m 5 days po.. I’m starting to panic about the way I’m feeling.. The pain has eased but I get this tight suffocating feeling across my chest, it makes me panic it’s pushing on my lungs. I know I’m only 5 days but I wish the tightness would go away xxx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu
    +1

I know exactly what you mean I had this for the first week it really scared me as I felt like I was struggling to breathe I’m 3weeks post opp now I still have a tight feeling but nothing like the first week it does get better xx

Sarah price 11
    11p
    Menu

Thankyou Hun I’m glad it’s not just me. I can’t wait for the day I’m not conscious of the pain or any tightness 😖 xx

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu
    +1

I’m pod10 and I’m still tight and swollen hopefully goes soon cause I’m a massive worrier too! Xxx

Sarah price 11
    11p
    Menu

Really Hun? That worries me because I’m back in work after two weeks, I’m a hairdresser and I think it may be a bit of a pain if I’m still swollen.. What are your work plans?? Hope two weeks is long enough 😳 xx

Jessica 16
    16p
    Menu

How was you feeling POD3 and did you have strapping? I am currently POD2 and i feel so uncomfortable quite painful every time i want to sit up or move.
    I am mean’t to be going back to work on Friday so a week after my op and i couldnt think of anything worse at the moment.

I think I’m taking this whole operation really bad is anyone in the same boat as me? xx

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu

I have had two weeks off and go back on Monday but I work in hospital so just got to not lift anything heavy! today and yesterday were properly the first days I could actually easily move my arms and pull my self up by myself if I was laying down I am still tight in the chest though and still swollen but I think I can do a lot more stuff now so I am getting lots better!! ️Xx

Jessica – I had strapping and it was so tight! I was aloud to take it off after 4days thank God ! Personally I don’t think I could of went back after a week cause I couldn’t move my arms much xxxx

Sarah price 11
    11p
    Menu

I totally agree Hun, I don’t think I could go back next week.. I’m glad I have the two weeks off just hope I don’t need more off.. Po day 3 was one of my worst days for me, yes I have strapping but it’s not coming off until day 9!! One morning you’ll get up and feels lots better Hun xxx

Jessica 16
    16p
    Menu

@gemrowe95 @sarahprice87 I get my strapping of Day 7 and then have work the next day I hope I’m going to be okay, but I sit at reception so I don’t have to
    do a lot of moving if I don’t have too! I should be fine fingers crossed!
    Yeah I’m POD 2 and these 2 days have literally been hell for me I didn’t think it would be this bad.. I hope that happens Sarah and one morning I will feel fine! I dread going to bed because I know I’ve gotta sit up and my bum gets soo numb lol xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.