5 days po… Started by: xemax

• Author
    0p
    Menu

and in agony:( ive been fine up till now, but today they are so rock solid and feel heavy and just seriously hurting, i rang the nurse and she says shes not worried but hard to tell because ive got all kazzazi’s tape on so wont know much really till my 1 week post op on friday:( just wondered if anyone else has the same as me? i get too worried haha xxx

lily124
    0p
    Menu

i had mine yesterday and today im feeling the tightness come on hope they dont get to bad :/ where yours not that hard first 24 hours in?? x

xemax
    0p
    Menu

theyve been hard the whole time, its just today they feel even harder and more painful, and i thought it would get easier as the days went on not worse:( xxx

kelle
    0p
    Menu

HI I HAD KAZZAI ON FRI, AT LEEDS TO HAVE TAPE ON FRIDAY COMING, I WAS STRUGGLING TO BREATH NURSE TOLD ME TO TAKE MINE OFF BUT LEAVE THE BOTTOM ON OVER SCARS, IVE TOOK IT OFF WHAT A RELIEF IT WAS EASY TO COME OFF JUST DID A BIT AT A TIME N CUT IT ALOT OF GIRLS ON ERE HAVE PICS FEW HR AFTER OP WITH NO STRAPPING ON WOT SO EVER ITS JUST SURGEONS PREFERENCE, MY BOOBS ARE A WEIRD SHAPE FROM THE TAPE MY NIPPLES DNT LOOK RIGHT BUT THINK THATS COS OF THE TAPE BEEN SO TIGHT ONCE THEY FLUFF THEY B FINE, ONLY THING IS NONE OF MY SPORTS BRAS FIT SO IM DEAD WEARY OF BANGING THEM NOW JUST GOT A BOOB TUBE ON AT MIN X

xemax
    0p
    Menu

aww really kelle?? coz thats how i feel i feel im being held down by the tape it hurts that much lol, im due to get it off friday as well!! xxx

lily124
    0p
    Menu

oh i only had the tape and bandage on since my op just after 3 yesterday and nurse took it off this morning so wearing sports bra now x

lily124
    0p
    Menu

i think give it a few more days ema they say it only gets worse before it gets better :) xxx

xemax
    0p
    Menu

thanks babes:) xxxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.