5 days post op – re augmentation 500cc Started by: bex123

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hey – had my op on Saturday (not MYA) and already stressing about my new boobs.
    Had my 10 year old 350cc low profile CUIs replaced with HP eurosilicone 500cc.
    Managed to have a bath today and have a look at them without a bra and I’m absolutely gutted!!
    Had a re aug because I wanted more upper pole. Both sagged after breast feeding but my left was really bad. Told I didn’t need a lift though.
    Anyway, they look exactly the same as before only bruised and a bit swollen. The left is so low down already . Looks like it’s fell right into the old pocket.
    I’ve gone from overs to unders so I thought I’d have them sitting high for a while with the muscle holding it 😞.
    Meant to be wearing a band but I’ve taken it off – don’t want it pushing down any further.
    So so upset. Thought I’d have new perky boobs not a sagging one 5 days in 😞
    See my nurse on Tuesday but only my surgeon after 6 weeks
    I’ve attached some photos to show you my before and after. Feel like I’ve completely wasted my money.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jps 4
    4p
    Menu

Hey bex how you getting on? I’m in for a re aug next Friday going from 300/330 hp to 515 hp

bex123
    0p
    Menu

Still looking in the mirror hoping they start to match up better ha.
    6 week check has been – told the ‘sisters, not twins’.
    Think I thought I’d have them done and love them. Instead I think I’ve wasted a lot of money. Gutted!
    Hope your op went well xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.