5 days post op- would you be concerned? Started by: Danni

• Author
    1p
    Menu

I’m 5 days post op, 400cc overs and they seem very different to how I see others who’ve had the same. Mine seem low down for overs? And very uneven?

Anyone else? Or if you’ve had the same cc’s can you advise? Thanks x

Danni 1
    1p
    Menu

Won’t let me add photos from my phone says it exceeds size?

Danni 1
    1p
    Menu

Someone please how do I add photos?

Jen 107
    107p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Danni, if you download the Pic Collage app it shrinks the size of photo so you can upload it xx

Danni 1
    1p
    Menu

Thank you I’ll try now xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Danni 1
    1p
    Menu

Anyone?

Megan 8
    8p
    Menu

Don’t worry it’s very hard to tell their actual appearance yet because of the strapping, the strapping pushes them down and so they’ll appear low and uneven for now, wait until it’s removed and you’ll see a huge difference xx

Jen 107
    107p
    Menu
    +1

Hiya like Megan said the strappings gonna make them look funky! But even when it comes off be prepared for a roller coaster ride over the next few weeks/months, thinking they’re uneven, ones more swollen than the other, ones dropping faster etc…. patience really is the key for this surgery but I am positive that at the end of it they will be absolutely perfect 🙂 congratulations on your new boobies and welcome to the club xxx

Stacey 496
    496p
    Menu
    +1

They look good to me Hun I had overs regards to how low they are will depend on your natural attomy and how long short your chest wall is but yours looks perfect I think they are sitting perfect aswel xxx

Alice 11
    11p
    Menu
    +1

Your strapping looks like they’re squishing them, they will turn out beaut don’t worry x

Danni 1
    1p
    Menu

Thank you everyone I really appreciate it xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.