5 days till op and I can't stop worrying Started by: Micha ❤️

• Author
    64p
    Menu

I put rice sizers in my new macom bra today and I felt fat and ugly I don’t know what to do I think I’m going to cancel my op! Mr Singh said he wouldn’t ho smaller because it would be a rock in a sock effect how true that is I don’t know.

Micha ❤️ 64
    64p
    Menu
    +1

Does anyone else think there implants make them look fat?

Jenny 29
    29p
    Menu

I know how u feel girl .. I saw that today on others … But r u happy with your boobs now? I know I wasn’t .. I don’t feel fat . Granted I miss working out but I feel more complete .. If that makes sense . Maybe take a break and see how you feel xxx

kaylee asbury 16
    16p
    Menu

i wont lie, i love the gym and its killing me not to go and the antibiotics bloat you so i feel horrible and fat at the moment but i do love my new boobs, im just going to train hard when i can go back. its your choice hun dont do it if you dont want to. xxx

Sarah price 11
    11p
    Menu

Yes I felt the the same when I put the bra on and they placed lots of different sized implants in it.. Xx

Micha ❤️ 64
    64p
    Menu

I think Mr Singh is just going to big with my implants 700cc is a lot!! I think I might ask for a second opinion! I am liveable with my boobs I don’t love/hate them! I don’t know girls I panick so much! how many ccs did you all have? Do the sizers look bigger then the implant when it’s in would you say? Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.