5 MNTHS P/0, 410CC UNDERS – QUESTIONS WELCOME :) Started by: josiebushrod

• Author

I remember how much this forum helped me when i had a million stupid questions to ask – so its my turn to return the favour :)

I LOVE MY BOOBS :D

Ask away!

joxxx84
    0p
    Menu

Hi!! I’m having 410 unders tomorrow. I’m 34a at the moment, what size were you to begin and what are you now? Also how was your recovery and have you stopped wearing sports bras now?? Thanks Jo xx

kay88 12
    12p
    Menu

Hi jo. I have been offered 410 unders by Mr Kazazi!

Who was ur surgeon? & what are your before/ after stats?!

Thank you!! :)

kay88 12
    12p
    Menu

I meant *josie

kay88 12
    12p
    Menu

Hi jo good luck tomorrow!! What size do u hope to achieve? X

Menu

I’m also a 32A and booked in August. How long did the pain last post OP? i’ll be having smaller implants and already have a pocket becuase have had kids and boobs were huge at one point but will hopefully be having unders or partial unders!

Also just wondering when they start to look less just done and more like they’ve been there for a while :) x

joxxx84
    0p
    Menu

Hoping ti look a d, 34a to start with. I have dr grob and have full confidence in her, I will keep updating on the forum with my progress, when is yours? Xx

Menu

Hi girls :) Bet youre all so excited :D

I had Marion Grob she was amazing and so so lovely.

I was a 30/32A and after 410cc unders i am now a 30F! But id say they look like DD boobs.

They are looking alot more natural now as they have dropped slightly so theyre not sitting under my chin anymore haha.

xx

Menu

Sorry, missed a few answers out –

The pain lasted a fair few weeks for me, but i did do a big jump in size so i was very tight after my op.

I stopped wearing a sports bra after 6 weeks – i was wearing a 32DD sports bra, so i went up a back size to give room for swelling :)

x

tb1090
    0p
    Menu

Hey josie i had 410 unders 10 days ago with mr kazazzi. do you mind if i add you? i wouldn’t mind seeing how yours have settled over the months as right now they are still a bit swollen and bruised, my right one is still up in my armpit my left is more settled but still high lol…i just want to make sure they will change! xxx

Menu

You can add me hun but i havent got any pics up right now as i havent been on here for months until today!

I will start putting pics up soon cause i want to help as many girls as i can :)

joxxx84
    0p
    Menu

Do you wear a bra at night???

Menu

I did post op for 6 weeks when I was wearing my sports bra but no I don’t now – I feel like I need to let them breathe and chill out lol x

mmxx
    0p
    Menu

hi josie, im 5 weeks po tomorrow with 400 unders and was wondering when yours softened and dropped? mine are still quite high. They have softened a little these past few days but still feel hard and i cant push them together as they wont move much. I have quite a big cleavage gap but i dont know wether thats because they have not dropped yet and still sit more towards my arm pits. Did you have the same problem?xx

Menu

It took a few months chick. Mine are still nicely firm now but lookin more natural. They will drop, don’t worry, unders are good cause the muscle holds them firmer for longer :P xx

Menu

Hey I had 445trx unders by dr kazazzi if anyone having similar stats feel free to add (just message first) :-) xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.