5 months PO shooting pains/aches Started by: BA_283

• Author
    20p
    Menu

Hi everyone. I’m nearly 5 months PO and I gained the feeling back in my boobs quite quickly. They felt numb to begin with but eventually I felt the pins and needles feeling and before I knew it I had the feeling back!

I’m wondering whether I should be concerned at this stage as I have had quite a few shooting pains mainly in my left boob. My boobs also generally feel slightly tender especially around the nipple area and incision area. I’m wondering whether this is all normal? I am due to see my surgeon in 4 weeks so will mention this. I have no rippling, no odd shapes, and they are getting better and becoming more natural day by day.

Any aches, pains or unusual feelings tend to start off my anxiety. As I was led on my side I felt these shooting pains and it’s really made me feel on edge 🙁 if anyone has had a similar experience please do let me know. I’m hoping this is normal and it’s just me over analysing the situation. Xx

Heidi 217
    217p
    Menu

Shooting pains is very normal, apparently its the nerves slowly restoring themselves, mention it at your appointment of course but unless they’re really severe or constant I wouldn’t worry, mine eventually did stop but took a while and my left boob is still numb/tender 2 years later (just below nipple) xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.