5 weeks PO…. feel they have got smaller!!! Started by: charlottevictoria2012

• Author

Hey everyone.. I’m 5 weeks PO I do love my boobs soooooo much but iv got 1 more week of wearing this bra 24/7 & can finally wear nice ones :-) just feel they’ve got little smaller maybe it’s cos they’ve dropped? Who knows! I had 445trx unders from 34b -> 36E xxx

carli
    0p
    Menu

im nearly 4 weeks PO and im a bit disappointed that mine are smaller than they were. Its obviously to do with the swelling and them settling in place. i cant wait to wear normal bras and push them up and in!! haha xx

scarlett9 1
    1p
    Menu

Can I add you both I’m 4 weeks post op and been looking at my pics from two weeks and they’re noticeably smaller now even my DD sports bra is wrinkling around them where before it was a job to squeeze them in? X

Emma
    0p
    Menu

Hi girls, Charlotte u mite need to go down a bac size and try a 34DD cuz the swelling around mite of eased off I’ve got a 38d and 36dd and they both fit but I think il end up the 36dd cuz that was the tightest and it’s gettin better now even tho I can still wear the 38, I was a 36a/aa pre op and I’ve had unders 445trx too but I’m only 19 days p.o nearly half way to my 6 weeks but to b fair I don’t think I had that much swelling and hardly any bruising cuz I took the arnica tablets, hope this makes u feel better cuz I’m sure they still look fab, I always moan mine aren’t big enuff but my friends & family insist they look good so I trust them lol xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.