5 weeks post op. 350cc HP unders Started by: Megan

• Author
    35p
    Menu
    +2

Hi girls, just thought I would post an update as I’m 5 weeks post op tomorrow. So pleased with my results and I finally feel like they’re my boobs! No pain at all now and the scars are barely noticeable.. I’ve posted a pic. Didn’t think I’d ever be out of pain at one point but patience is key! So happy!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    HayH 28
    28p
    Menu
    +1

Fantastic! They look really good, did you have unders or overs? Do you have feeling back in your boobs? xx

Megan 35
    35p
    Menu
    +1

Thank you! And I had unders.. yeah mostly, They’re a little numb still in places just underneath but I’ve got most feeling back x

Jemma 4
    4p
    Menu
    +1

Which surgeon did you have? They look so good! Xx

Sara 15
    15p
    Menu

I hope mine look like this at 5 weeks! Have they changed a lot in the last few weeks? I’m 2 weeks P.O. and I feel like they look so unnatural and stuck on! X

Megan 35
    35p
    Menu

Thank you! Yeah they’ve changed loads since I had them done.. they’re a lot more natural now just try to be patient, and I had mr Mahdi. Couldn’t fault my care and I can barely see my scars. Thanks girls x

Lili 1
    1p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Megan! They look amazing…I’m having 365cc under next week an so nervous! Have you got any more pictures also what size were you before the op? Xxx

Megan 35
    35p
    Menu

Thank you 🙂 yeah I’ll post a before pic and a pic at about 2 weeks.. the one I posted first was taken today. I was a 28B before but tbh I would say more of an A! X

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rose 5
    5p
    Menu

How long does the tightness pain last?? I’m 2dpo, during the day yesterday I was sore but ok walking about Etc but night time is awful! So painful everytime I move and wake up feeling like I haven’t slept at all : (

Megan 35
    35p
    Menu

For the first week you’ll be in pain and it’s uncomfortable for second/third week but I’m 5 weeks post op now and absolutely fine. Honestly you’ll feel like the pain will never go away but now I forget I’ve even had it! x

Pam 1
    1p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Megan,

They look amazing, I’m having 325 under in 5 weeks, I’m so excited but so nervous, if mine end up looking like yours I will be sooo happy, thanks for posting xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu
    +1

They look SO good!!

I’m about to book to have 375 unders but struggling to pick a date that gives me enough recovery time. I know its different for everyone but how does week 3 feel? Ok enough to be upbeat at work if you have an office job?
    I’m thinking around Christmas time meaning Christmas day will be in week 4 – is that a bad idea?! (i obviously don’t want to be miserable over xmas!

Rebecca 84
    84p
    Menu
    +1

@bamg you’ll be absolutely fine. I’m a teacher and I went back after a week, taught PE and had a broken foot and I’m a whimp. Honestly hun, take the medication they give you and with the time you have rest as much as you can. I didn’t get out of bed for 5 days but was up and walking the day after my op (was uncomfortable though) but you’ll be fine by week 2

Megan 35
    35p
    Menu

Thanks girls 🙂 I’m over the moon!
    I think it all depends on the person and the type of procedure you have .. if you go under it’s more uncomfortable in terms of your muscles, I personally couldn’t drive in week 2 cause I struggled getting into gear – Christmas Day will be fine by week 4, I’m totally back to Normal by week 4. If you can get to and from work without driving you should be fine as it was just awkward little things I struggled with like changing gear and opening tins! But I could write and type fine x

Katiejane 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi, i am 5 weeks post op and feel back to myself again. I had 345 hp unders. The first couple of weeks I didn’t think i would ever feel normal again but I was back to work after 2 weeks and starting to get back to normal. I haven’t started driving yet, that will be my task this week. My nurse said as long as you can do an emergency stop you are ok to drive. My partner has gone away for a few days so I am home alone and having to do everything for myself. Taking everything slowly and gently but I feel totally fine. How long did people wait before you started washing your own hair and styling it yourself? My nurse advised not to style my own hair (with the heavy hairdryer) until up to 6 weeks. What has everyone else´s experience been like? x

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Thank you girls!! 🙂

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.