5 weeks post op :) 375cc Natrelle txs Started by: Brigitta

• Author
    12p
    Menu
    +1

A few weeks ago I couldn’t imagine to go back to normal lifestyle. I didnt have pain at all apart from day 1, only the stiffness, so I think I am so lucky, and had a great recovery so far! I took my time, rested a lot, but it was very hard to stay at home and not going to the gym,or do whatever I wanted. But now, I feel its all worth it. My self-confidence are much better. Like to see myself in the mirror, love my dresses 🙂 and can’t wait to buy the new first bra next weekend! 🙂 I waited so much year to get them done, and now it’s time to enjoy them! It’s incredible hoe much they changed week by week, so I just attach a few pic to see the difference, and don’t be worried straight after surgery they will settle 🙂 more pic in my profile. Happy healing everyone 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

You look absolutely amazing, they’re a great shape and size on you. Made me excited for mine! Xx

Brigitta 12
    12p
    Menu

Thanks @SARAH H! I am so pleased, they turned out exactly how I wanted! They not too big, nicely shaped. I am sure yours will be amazing too,just be patient and let them rest 🙂

Beverley 74
    74p
    Menu

Hi Brigitta , you look fabulous , glad to hear that your enjoying your new boobs . I’m nearly 5weeks post op too , on Tuesday so I know how you must be feeling . Can’t wait for my 6 weeks post assessment for nurse to give me the all clear….

Brigitta 12
    12p
    Menu

Hi @Beverley 🙂 yes it’s amazing, I have my six weeks check up on Tuesday, hope it’s all goes well,can’t wait . We all deserve to enjoy our new friends.how recovery? what cup size you except to end up with?

Lou 10
    10p
    Menu

You look fabulous they look a really nice shape and size for your frame . I’m thinking of the same cc as you . Just a question ? Do u still fit into the same size dress ? X

Brigitta 12
    12p
    Menu

Hi @Ella!

Yes I do fit into the same size of dress,but looking fuller on the chest side. 🙂 if you look at my pic,in the purple tshirt I looked totally flat before, now I have nice boobies to fit in 🙂 I didnt try all my dresses yet, but most of them should be ok (size 8), I have some size 6 as well,but I didn’t try them yet.

Brigitta 12
    12p
    Menu

For example: same top, just well looking a “bit” different on me ???

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Beverley 74
    74p
    Menu

@Brigitta , I had 535 uhp implants , before my op I was a 34b , I’m wearing a 34E sports.bra My recovery has gone well without much pain, on ocassions I get a strange sensation in my boobs , but other than that I’m nearly 100% .. Still taking things easy and doing light chores until I have my 6 weeks assessment…

Beverley 74
    74p
    Menu

@ Brigitta , what size are wearing in sports bra ? .. Glad to hear that you can still wear your old clothes . I’ve tried on a few dresses and blouses and they look much better on . (size8)

Brigitta 12
    12p
    Menu

At the moment I have 32DD sport bras,I expect to end up with 32D bra size.

Ashleigh 27
    27p
    Menu

You look great!!xxx

Brigitta 12
    12p
    Menu

Thank you @Ashleigh ?

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.