5 weeks post op- disappointed! Started by: Kate

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hey ladies, I need some advice here! I had my op 5 weeks ago and got 400 and 450 cc implants over the muscle. My boobs were different sizes before and when I tried on the sizers before the op they looked great and I was expecting them to come out like the sizers had looked. However i’m 5 weeks post op now and now that the swelling has gone down I can see they’re still different sizes 🙁 The 450cc boob is still noticeably smaller and my boobs in general are MUCH smaller than I was told they’d be. I’m 5’7 and about 140 pounds so I know my implants I picked weren’t huge but my boyfriend and even my parents have admitted they can’t notice a difference, I look exactly the same in clothes and without clothes they just look slightly bigger but still uneven. I’m so disappointed i’ve even been thinking about a re op but theres no way I can afford it 🙁 Has anyone else had the same thing happen? I know the results can vary but they’re totally different from what I asked for. Sorry for the rant, I just don’t know what to do 🙁 x

Amylouk 58
    58p
    Menu

Hi hun. I’ve just seen your pics and they look a nice size to me! What size were you before? I’ve not had my op yet but try not to be too upset as all the pics I’ve seen on here and from my sister getting hers done they change so much when they drop and fluff up xx

Jodie 1
    1p
    Menu

Ahhh hun, you are still quite early post op so don’t be disheartened just yet , they change so much between. The op and around 4-6 months you’ll be surprised ! Mine changed daily and now at 4 n half months post op they are still not 100% recovered I don’t think , however I love them now !
    I’ve added you feel free to have a look through my pics to see the changes in mine xx

Anonymous
    6p
    Menu

Awww sorry to see your so upset it’s not fair the same thing happend to and I’m 3op in 10days and I think I’ve hit the nail on the head re ops wear need as the 1st op 415cc/385 cc with uplift the bigger breast still true bad out so much bigger I was 32G with them and they look more an f cup no could tell IDE had them so re op was needed had CC in right breast I told him I wanted anther implant in my left 450cc to even it out was told the right didn’t have CC but needed more of uplift instead then my left was way bigger than the right year af CC was getting really bad so I book in to anther surgeon and he said my implants need to be replaced and change of brand from nats 450/385cc to 590cc motiva implants to over the muscle I’m so happy this time around but when I see new girls on hear I awalys stress and point out that when you try these implants on for size they look so big but when under skin they look loads smaller than wot there I hate it when I read story’s like is girls being unhappy with size it’s so hard to over come x

Heather 3
    3p
    Menu

Do u mind me asking who ur surgeon was Kate? X

Kate 18
    18p
    Menu

Hope you don’t mind the add Kate! Mine are uneven too, I’m a 32a/b and 9st – I’ve got quite a small frame too. Your post has really worried me 🙁 I’m having mine done 22nd December, I’d be so disappointed if mine were still drastically uneven after my op… so sorry that you feel like this! Like people say though, they change so much over time so hopefully they will even themselves out and you’ll be much happier in a few months time! xx

Kirsty 2
    2p
    Menu

I’m exactly the same but 2 weeks po, I had 520cc and 485cc due to size difference.. They aren’t as big as I thought they would be and kinda wish I went with overs instead of partials as I wanted them a little rounder but they look so natural.. Just like my old boobs but a bigger version! My right breast with the bigger implant is still smaller and still hard compared to my left, it’s noticeably smaller even more so now with implants! Don’t know what to do as I really wouldn’t want to go through the pain again anytime soon and my surgeon did warn me they will never be the same but I thought they would be abit more even than they are now! Feel gutted!! Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.