5 weeks post op from revision to the left rippling pics up Started by: Kim

• Author
    1p
    Menu

Just put a pic up of my rippling of the left breast 5 weeks post op from revision had a smaller implant put in as the 330cc mod was to big I also had CC, thing that I may be getting CC again as I’m feeling the same burning itchy sensation I had before also boob feels like it doesn’t belong to me again had feeling at first during the first 3 weeks now all feeling has gone also left boob feels really cold compared to the right. Starting to think all this crap I’ve dealt with since first op in feb hasn’t been worth the time money or pain ;(

ash
    0p
    Menu

Hi, hope you don’t mind the add. I have my ba next week and am going for 390cc. did you have overs? sorry to hear you have had problems 🙁 did you notice ripping straight after surgery? xxx

Kim 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi ash I’m will accept you I did have overs as couldn’t have unders I have scoliosis of the spine which effect my chest wall so had a bit of a different op to what you yourself will have I. My first op in feb 13 I had a 330cc mod profile placed in the left and a 345cc hp placed in the right to balance me out as my surgeon didn’t think I would get a balance using two of the same styles due to my chest wall problems straight after the first op you could see rippling and the left was bigger then the right on my 6 week check my surgeon agreed they wasn’t right told me to wait 6 months then we would talk re op. over that time I devolved CC this was confirmed when I see him at the start of sept in booked me in for a re op of the left boob I was in having the op on the 10th sept he took out the 330cc and replaced it with a mod 275cc it looks a much better balance now could see that from day one the rippling has been showing since week 2 of re op wasn’t that bad at first but it more noticeable now .
    Feel free to look at my pics you will be able to see from start to now sorry to writing a story.
    Good luck with your upcoming op how are you feeling excited nervous? Xx

ash
    0p
    Menu

Oh gosh, it’s not been an easy ride for you! I have tubular breasts so my op will be a bit different to the standard one. Did you have to pay for the re-op? I’m worried about double bubble or rippling as my surgeon said i am borderline as to going infront or behind the muscle. Is there anything else they can do if you are still having problems? I will look at your photo’s now. x

Kim 1
    1p
    Menu

No luckily I got my re op for free , not sure if they can do anything for the rippling that won’t involve another op and me having to pay will be seeing my surgeon in a few weeks so will find out more then.
    So your not really going to know what placement the surgeon decides on until after the op then? There are quite a few girls on here that also have tubular breasts and their results have been great x

ash
    0p
    Menu

Your boobs look a really good size, what do they measure? I can see the ripple in the last photo, I heard you can get fat transfer to help rippling. No I won’t know if they are infront or behind the muscle until after the op. I just don’t want to feel too poorly afterwards! x

Lydia
    0p
    Menu

Hi hope you don’t mind add thought mine were rippling but apparently there not xx

Katy
    0p
    Menu

Hope you don’t mind the add x

mm
    0p
    Menu

Hi, i can’t believe what you’ve gone through! I hope everything is starting to settle? what are you going to do now about the rippling?. I’m going to send you a request, hope you don’t mind x ps: who was your surgeon? x

Becky 1
    1p
    Menu

kim i hope you dont mind the add, I also have been told i have slight scoliosis, but my surgeon has said i should just have two of the same size. worried you may be able to see a size difference though..

Menu

Hey Kim I’ve sent you an add. Hope this isn’t happening again 🙁 xx

Menu

U have been through a lot..hope u don’t mind the add but would like to follow ur progress and rippling ect I had ba last fri still got strapping on but am worried bout rippling xxx

Menu

Who did your operation x

Sophie
    0p
    Menu

Hi hun hope you don’t mind the add, so sorry to hear all the issues you’ve had with your boobs! Poor you 🙁 I hope you end up happy with your boobs in the end xx

Kim 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi Claire once I get to a laptop I will pm u can’t send a inbox on my phone for some reason,don’t want to plaster my surgeons name over the forum as he has been great and supportive and hopefully he will continue to be supportive enough to fix the problem x

Kim 1
    1p
    Menu

@sophine22 thanks for letting me know that you have added me will accept u now, appreciate your support don’t really like to add ppl unless we’ve spoken on here x

katy
    0p
    Menu

I have added u as I think I have rippling or double bubble am 3 weeks po I have made appointment to see surgeon on Fri just to be on safe side x

kimbo 1
    1p
    Menu

hi kim. hope yo dont mind the add. hun xx

Faye
    0p
    Menu

hi babe hope you don’t mind if i add you, i hope you get everything sorted xx

Nicole 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi Kim, I’ve sent you a little message and an add hope that’s ok! Wishing you a happy ending xx

Kim 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi ladies sorry I’ve only just managed to get back into the forum it’s hasn’t let me log in since last nite, I will get back to any messages and accepting your friend request now x

Jessii
    0p
    Menu

Hi Kim hope you don’t mind the add. Do they explain why you get rippling because my PC brushed it off when I asked her, she said it normally happens when you go really big but your not so don’t worry! But I’ve seen girls that have 300cc that get rippling so it doesn’t seem to matter what size! And it won’t be your surgeons fault that it happened, it unfortunately probably couldn’t be helped. Hope it all goes okay though xxx

Jessii
    0p
    Menu

Hi Kim hope you don’t mind the add. Do they explain why you get rippling because my PC brushed it off when I asked her, she said it normally happens when you go really big but your not so don’t worry! But I’ve seen girls that have 300cc that get rippling so it doesn’t seem to matter what size! And it won’t be your surgeons fault that it happened, it unfortunately probably couldn’t be helped. Hope it all goes okay though xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.