5 weeks post op really worried about shape Started by: Vicky welch

• Author

Hi everyone… I know I’ve posted a few times and I’ve got my 6 week check on Tuesday and my boobs still haven’t changed. Still pointy. It’s like they re perfect on top but flat from the nipple to the chest like on a diagnol slope there’s just no implant shape underneath at all, no crease at all. I’ve spoke to the nure after last time I posted but the more I come on and see other people are 2-4 weeks with nice round boobs and scars tucked under a crease the worse I’ve got. Even when ive googled it ive not seen anything similar I just hope I see a change soon, they are softish and not in any pain, they jiggle when I jiggle them so moving ok. And don’t hurt when I touch them so I don’t know what it could be just hope everything’s ok so I can get back to excersise next week hope it’s nothing that needs sorted. If anyone has been through similar please say lol,
    Thanks x

Ellie 279
    279p
    Menu
    +1

What did the nurse say when you spoke to her Hun? Hopefully on Tuesday they can help put your mind at rest even more xx

Menu

She just said they probably haven’t dropped yet but I’ve not seen any pics that look like mine 🙁 I know post op blues is pretty normal but I got them done for a confidence boost but I’ve put weight on now with me not going to gym and comfort eating sso at the moment I’m feeling worse off xx thanks for commenting @ELLIE x

Ellie 279
    279p
    Menu
    +1

Did you get unders? I think that always seems to be the case/ what they say if you have unders. As they take a year to drop they say so until that point they don’t really look into much unless it’s complications. It’s a shame your not feeling great about yourself yet but hopefully in a few more weeks they will change into a shape you like xx

Abbey
    0p
    Menu

I am having the same problem @vicky I’m 8 days post op today and my boobs are flat from the nipple aswell also I square shape. I had 325 Hp unders x

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    jennie 8
    8p
    Menu

Hi love
    Mine are similar I have overs but they do look fuller at the top and I am almost worried that of they don’t drop a bit then you’ll be able to see the scar! I’m only day 6 pos op so giving it ime, I do hear it can take ages! I’m same as well feeling very bloated and eating more than I should without excersise which can make you feel even more rubbish x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.