5 Weeks post op today! Started by: Danielle

• Author
    131p
    Menu
    +1

Anybody else at 5 weeks today?

I had 375cc L and 400cc R (mod + profile, overs) due to asymmetry. At the moment the breast with the larger implant (my right, your left on the picture) is still smaller. I only noticed a minute change just before hitting 4 weeks and since then there has been no more change in it.

I was advised that swelling can take 3-4 months to calm down so i am hoping the larger breast (my left, your right on the picture) is still swollen, and that it can take up to 6 months for implants to settle properly.

How is everybody else’s recovery going so far? do you feel happy with your results?

x

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Tammy 8
    8p
    Menu

Beautiful hun. U must be very happy. :))
    Xx

Danielle 131
    131p
    Menu

Thanks hun 🙂 Yeah i am getting there still hoping for a little more change in my right but its so much better than what i was pre-op 😀

x

Anonymous
    3p
    Menu

They look so good! I’m having the same size cc but just moderate profile on Tuesday. I’ve been worried recently that they might actually be too small (after being panicked they’d be too big) but seeing yours is making me feel more confident that they’re the ideal size! Xx

Danielle 131
    131p
    Menu

Thank Emma, from what i have seen on here and my own experience moderate plus and moderate give a nice natural look.

I had the same worries before my op i almost changed the sizes because i thought they would be too big, so glad i didn’t though 🙂

x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.