5 weeks post op. Uneven boobs. Anyone same?Any advice? Started by: Dorota

• Author
    8p
    Menu
    +1

Hi. I had my op 5 weeks ago. I had implants placed partially under the muscle. 420 and 390 cc due to asymetry. So the left boob (bigger) seems to sit a bit higher but nipples are seems to be in the same position.. Will it still drop and will look same as the right one? anyone was the same?will it change or stay like this ?
    i will try to upload pic
    thanks xx

Dorota 8
    8p
    Menu

Can’t upload a pic…

Dorota 8
    8p
    Menu

will try again

Dorota 8
    8p
    Menu

pic..

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Claireb2 18
    18p
    Menu
    +1

I’m 5 weeks PO too and my right boob is higher than my left and smaller ! I think you have to treat them as two separate operations and so they’re Gna drop at different times ! I don’t really have any advice other than to just be patient ! Xx

Emma 3
    3p
    Menu
    +1

I’m only two weeks bit same as you really struggled with it last week getting myself so upset but Iv seen my surgeon and he just said the same as what Claire said treat it as two separate ops. And my nurse told me to a pic every couple of days and you slowly see it getting better which has put me at ease xx

Dorota 8
    8p
    Menu

thanks girls.. I feel a bit better about it now. I will wait few more weeks and we will see.. fingers crossed ☺

Chantel 9
    9p
    Menu

Mines uneven aswel and I’m nearly 3 weeks post op, it’s annoying isn’t it, I will upload a pic x

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Bassett28 122
    122p
    Menu

I’m 4 months PO and my left boob was sitting higher for ages! But by about 10 weeks it had settled. Although now I’m still paranoid there is a still a slight difference but the hubby says I’m mad ?

Sarah 13
    13p
    Menu

Hey all, I am now 11days PO and have noticied that my boobs are different sizes. The smaller one feels harder and looks tighter. will this one eventually catch up and look like my other one or will my bigger one get smaller?!!

Bassett28 122
    122p
    Menu

@sarah your smaller one will get bigger as it drops. X

Sarah 13
    13p
    Menu

Thanks Bassett28 – that’s what I thought & im pleased as I prefer my bigger/softer one! Can it take a while to catch up?x

Amie 32
    32p
    Menu
    +3

Girls do not worry! I’m a year and a half post op and trust me they will settle down evenly, you just have to be patient xxx

Sarah 13
    13p
    Menu
    +1

Thanks so much! Yes patience is the key!!

Dorota 8
    8p
    Menu

?

Nicky 29
    29p
    Menu
    +1

I’m 9 weeks post op and my boobs still look like yours. My right just ain’t dropping still, but it’s all a waiting game lol x

Sarah 5
    5p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Dorota , I’m nearly 7 weeks post opp and mine look the same as yours my left is lower and more fuller at the bottom then my right ,but my nipples are level I just hope it drops , I went for my six week check up and the nurse has booked me it to see the surgeon in six weeks which made me feel worse . But she said that it could still drop and that she has to book me in to see the surgeon cause I said I’m not happy with my results just hope it drops , I’m sure it just takes longer with unders I had 275cc and 235cc teardrops . I’ve heard loads of people say it can take months think we’ve just got to be patient xxx

Menu

I am the same way I am 3 weeks post op and I am so depressed because of the size difference my right one is still high and my left one is big and soft I hope it really drops so scared it will stay like this

maria 2
    2p
    Menu
    +2

Hi,

I know this thread is old but I was just wondering if your breasts evened out in the end. I am having the same issue and was researching it and came across this thread.

Thanks!

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.