5 Weeks Post Op – Veins, Cold, Not Symetrical Started by: Rebecca

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hi Guys 🙂
    I’m now 5 weeks post op. I was a 36A/B and I have had 400cc unders, I haven’t been properly measured yet but I would say I was now a D.
    I must say I do love them! There is sometimes I think to myself are they still too small but I think i’m just getting a bit of boob greed 😛 I’m sure I will appreciate the size more when I can start wearing nice bras again, getting sick of sports bras.
    Mine seem really veiny and cold though is anyone elses the same? I suspect this is normal.
    I only have one worry which hasn’t completely put me off but does worry me that they aren’t as perfect as I thought they would be… One definitely seems a lot bigger and rounder then the other, the boob itself is lower but the nipple is higher but above the nipple they seem fairly similar. I know they can heal at separate times and this may just be part of them dropping but I’m not too sure and it’s been like this for about 3 weeks now. I know they say that they can’t make them identical but I didn’t expect it to look this different, its like I have two boobs from different bodies. Has anyone heard of MYA redoing the operation at no extra charge if they are too different?

Sarah
    0p
    Menu

Mine are going veiny but they’re boiling! I have one perfect boob and a wonky one but my wonky one is the one that started dropping second, I’m sure we will be more even when they’ve fully dropped xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.