5 weeks post up…r they shrinking instead of fluffing up?? Started by: Andreia

• Author
    2p
    Menu

so yeah girls.. i dont know if its just me being a tart or if my boobies are taking ages to fluff up lol im 5 weeks post op and the swelling has gone , they r still a bit numb but they seem to be shrinking??? lol!! i know that every ones body is different, but ive noticed that the average is 4-5 weeks when that really fluff up and look bigger and softer but mine are still a a bit hard and not i dont see them getting any bigger (fluffling up) *sigh* have any of u ladies , took longer for ur boobies to fluff?

Andreia 2
    2p
    Menu

anyone? 🙂 x

tara beach 2
    2p
    Menu

I would also like to know this xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hi I’m six weeks and mine have just become soft and squishy
    Mine have stayed constant in size other than move down to a more natural position.
    It’s still early days. In some cases it can take months for them to settle.
    X

Yana 51
    51p
    Menu

Yeah mine didn’t “fluff” either. Just the swelling has gone down and they settle a bit lower. The right one didn’t get the message and is still bit higher than the left. But softer than before… Mine are under the muscle..

Yana 51
    51p
    Menu

Oh I’m 3 months post op

Andreia 2
    2p
    Menu

thank u ladies! im so impatient lol everyone’s body is different so im taking i gotta wait months lol eh well! hehe

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

I’m nearly two years post op and I think this fluffing thing is a myth as they only thing implants can do is to drop and settle my seem to look smaller x

Andreia 2
    2p
    Menu
    +1

thank u aysha i think ur right in all honesty

Menu

They will obviously go down in size, just as if you had a swollen foot etc. they will be 5% smaller than what they were when you first had them done as you was basically battered during surgery lol. I do believe in the fluffing process not so much as they get bigger but just imagine when you squeeze a cotton bud and it slowing expands out that is what your implants are doing right now, but they are also dropping at the same time which makes them look smaller as you wont have as much volume at the top as you did in the first place! im 1 year 3/4 months now and although they are smaller than they were first week after surgery they are bigger hope that makes sense, when I first got measured I was an E and now im a FF, I would say that’s more down to my own breast tissue, but your implants will project more out as time goes on giving you that extra cup size x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.