500 & 550cc add me? pics Started by: Sophie Clare

• Author
    17p
    Menu

Hi girls

I know it’s only 50cc but im dreading thinking i have gone to big. Surgery on 23rd having 500 or 550 partials from 34b.
    Would be nice to see some pics & experiences of your recovery etc xxx

Anonymous
    6p
    Menu

Hey chick which ever implant size chose out if the 500/550cc they both will take you to the same cup size but ex 50cc is just 5g more u will be fine huni your sugroen would never over fill you as somtimes we don’t get the say as he will go with wot he thinks when he’s placing them n your body xx

Sophie Clare 17
    17p
    Menu

Yes i agree hun. I can tell 550 looks more full with a lot of projection an more width. Dead excited but i don’t want to go ott !! Xxx

Anonymous
    6p
    Menu

You will be fine and your dollys will look amazing if u go down to 500cc after your op will be thinking I wish I would have gone for the ex 50cc but if u take the 550cc you will have your peace of mind x

Menu

Added you Hun. What was your starting? I got offered 350, 400 and 450, and went for 400’s. I never wanted 450’s, straight away before I’d even been offered sizes I said 400 so I knew I wamted that, but looking at some peoples of 400 I started to panic. In the end I trusted my instinct and went for 400 and I’m so glad cos my right one which is a lot more settled size wise, is a lovely size. I think I could have got away with the 450 but I didn’t want a big size xx

Leonie
    0p
    Menu

I had the choice of 600 500 and 550s I went for the middle one I love them but I could of went a bit smaller.. Looking back on my pics in the sizers they were really accurate xx

Anonymous
    6p
    Menu

The bit ex cc really that you get that are not that much difference in size is for lady’s with uneven bobbies that’s will even them out without talking them to the next cup size which would be 150cc per cup size to make a difference xx

Menu

Wouldn’t it only even you out if you had different cc in each boob Alex? I’m glad I went for middle ground too @leonie I don’t think I could have gone smaller though xx

Anonymous
    6p
    Menu

Yes it would chick that’s y we have a little ex but your 400cc v 450 would be the same cup size as wot u are now I had 385/450cc not much n the n two heather wot cup size did u get told you will be and wot size are you now if don’t mind me asking ? Xx

Menu

I was an empty B/C. My pre op photos look bigger cos I was on my period and I always get around a cup size bigger on my period lol. I went for 400cc in both bust, as I didn’t have a different size bust. I got told I’d be around a DD/E but I might wear bigger than I look cos of the fullness? I dunno what I am now, I, on,y 6 days PO. My sports bra is a 34E and fits beautiful on my right boob but it’s a bit tight on my left boob which is hugely swollen xx

Anonymous
    6p
    Menu

Right so that’s sounds pretty bang on to wot u was told then u must be over over moon that’s good round off size I think you may push a little bigger in normal bras as sports bra are bigger to our normal cup size bet you can’t wait to get out the sports bra lol xx

Menu

I can’t wait, been looking for long line bras online 🙂 my right one is really settled and is a perfect size so hoping they both turn out like that 🙂 considering I, only 6 days PO they’re not too high in my chest too so they’ll look really natural once they settle properly 😀 xx

Sophie Clare 17
    17p
    Menu

Thanks girls. I do want look natural and work don’t no so want them noticing. Worrying about what ppl will think xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.