550 HP overs 17DPO update Started by: Joanne

• Author
    20p
    Menu
    +2

Hi ladies,
    I just wanted to share my progress with you all as I know lots of women having overs question wether your implants will drop and fluff. Well it’s safe to say they do!
    Here’s my latest, feel free to follow my insta as well for more updates- myaba2019_x
    This pic is 8 DPO then 17DPO
    Xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Becci 5
    5p
    Menu

I’ve had 375 overs did u have one bigger then the other for a while?

Mimi 45
    45p
    Menu

They look amazing!!! You must be so happy just added you on insta x

Menu

What bra size are you now?

I have similar stats but considering 500cc and worried they’ll be too big. But definitely don’t want them too small either lol.

Joanne 20
    20p
    Menu

Hey Becci!
    Omg yes one is bigger and sitting higher, will this settle?
    Thanks mimi ?
    I haven’t actually been measured I’ve stuck to my posy op bra but I have bought an Asda sports bra which is an e and I could easily have gotten bigger!
    Xx

Laura
    0p
    Menu

Hi Joanne
    I have similar stats except I’m 12st 4 lol… did your surgeon order you smaller implants too and say the 550 might not fit? I looked on my Action Plan and he’s ordered 550 and 450 so I’m worried now I won’t get the 550 I want xx

Joanne 20
    20p
    Menu
    +2

Hey Laura!
    Nope he didn’t I’m not even sure 550 was my max tbh I probs could’ve gone bigger, I’m sure you’ll be fine tho! Are you having overs? I took a pic today I’m 3W4DPO
    Xx

Attachments:
    Laura
    0p
    Menu

Partials for me! I have tubular, well, they’re not worthy of that name really there’s barely anything there haha x starting to feel real it’s all happening now! I’m booked for 21st Mr Giannas xx your figure is amazing!! I can’t shift my mummy tum, boobs will help balance me out though with some good eating x

Joanne 20
    20p
    Menu

Thanks Laura!
    I had Giannis too, he’s amazing! Good luck for your surgery! Any questions/worries about the day feel free to ask xx

Laura
    0p
    Menu

Hi Joanne

I’m starting to get really nervous now. Going down for the surgery alone and partner picking me up the next day. Not sure what size post surg bra to buy. Alsorts flying around my head lol x

Joanne 20
    20p
    Menu

Honestly I know it’s going to sound weird but it was a really good experience for me! I enjoyed my time there lol!
    I would get a medium bra, I had mine on eBay only £11! I wouldn’t bother with Macom super expensive and you’re just paying for the label! You’ll be fine honestly, what are u having under or over? Xx

jessybaby123 10
    10p
    Menu

Hey random one but what do yours look like from the side Joanne? For I’m thinking to go for 550 overs 🙂 xx

Laura
    0p
    Menu

Having Partials done and intrinsic because my boobs didn’t develop right. I’ve bought an M&S 36D usually a 34B so hopefully this will be okay and I’ve got a medium too from Amazon.xx I think I’m more worried about the pain recovery and that I will be able to go back to work after 1 week as I can’t afford to be out of the business long. Not money wise just because of my role. Stressing won’t help me heal quicker I suppose. Are your scars large from the size of implant? Or does that play no relevance?xxx

Calli 2
    2p
    Menu

Hey, I had 450cc over, I’ve noticed one looks bigger and sits higher then the other. Other people look at them and say they look fine and symmetrical but to me in the mirror one seems so much bigger then the other. I’m hoping this will settle.

Joanne 20
    20p
    Menu
    +1

The pain was minimal for me! I did have overs though. I was back to normal after 4 days , just got to be careful that’s all!
    A girl in my WhatsApp group had unders and again she was fine by day 4. Everyone recovers differently.
    I don’t think the implant size effects the scar size as the surgeon uses something to pipe it in, sort of like when you put icing on a cake! Lol.
    Aw thanks calli, that’s reassuring! I can definitely notice it too but hopefully it will settle xxx

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by Joanne 20.
    Emilee 2
    2p
    Menu

I’m having a 450cc over can I see what they look like, what size are you now if you don’t mind me asking.. thanks x

Joanne 20
    20p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Emily,
    I am waiting to get measured after my 6 week appointment which is next week! I’ll try attach a pic, it’s from week 2 to 4 xx

Attachments:
    Jasmin 17
    17p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Joanne I’ve requested to follow your insta! They’re looking amazing you must be so pleased with them so far xx

Shannon 8
    8p
    Menu

@cazst2 @joannehandley12

Hi ladies, how have yours settled?
    I currently have one bigger than the other, 3 weeks post op with unders. Just wondered if they will even out?

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by Shannon 8.
    Calli 2
    2p
    Menu

Hiya, yeah they will settle n drop & fluff hive it time. Mine dropped n fluffed at 6 weeks. And they look so lovely. No more swelling. Over Tim the swelling will go down it’s fine. Don’t worry x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.