6 days PO! Strapping off today!! Started by: Hannah

• Author
    5p
    Menu
    +1

Hey girls just thought I’d post a update, I had my strapping off today really happy with the results even though they are really high but I have a long way to go as yet, so happy that I finally have boobs and now I can have a proper shower now the strapping is off haha!! xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Lauren 1
    1p
    Menu

Congrats Hun they look amazing! What cc did you get?xx

Hannah 5
    5p
    Menu

Thank you hun, I had 375cc in the left and 400cc in the right as one boob was bigger than the other xx

Nicole Newman 13
    13p
    Menu

@hannahxxx they look amazing. Silly question but my strapping has started to peel off and it’s being removed tomorrow. Does it hurt when they take it off? The bits that are peeling have killed when they’ve come off xx

Hannah 5
    5p
    Menu

@nicolenewman93 thank you, no hun it was fine the nurse just told me to breathe in as she took it off, she said it will feel like a mini wax but I wouldn’t say it hurts xx

Menu

Look like they are healing really well, I’m nervous but can’t wait to have my strapping off on Friday x

Nicole Newman 13
    13p
    Menu

Oh good haha I’ve been panicking xx

Hannah 5
    5p
    Menu

@nikkistephenson1985 I was the same was really nervous, felt so strange having the strapping off was worrying about stretch marks too, I have some but not as many as I thought I would have x

@nicolenewman93
    nothing to worry about at all hun let me know how u get on xx

Nicole Newman 13
    13p
    Menu

@hannahxxx thank you! Yes I’ll let you know. Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.