6 days post op Started by: Chloe

• Author
    40p
    Menu
    +2

So I had my op last Wednesday with Traynor and I had 325cc under the muscle ! The first 4 days were awful I could not do anything myself and with me being such a wuss I honestly thought the pain was the worst I’d felt but I’m over that now all I have now is tightness and my back and bum are killing me from sleeping up ! Seen the nurse today and she said I have to sleep upright for another week then can lie on my back ! Have to wait another week till I can actually have a proper bath which is the worst news I’m dying for a bubble bath !! The nurse also said I can wear like Calvin Klein style bras has anyone else been told this ? Xxxx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

Ahhh they are sooooo nice!!! I really really hope mine look like yours! What profile did you get? Sorry.. haven’t got any wise advice to give but just had to comment on how great they look! Xxxxx

Chloe 40
    40p
    Menu

Aww thank you!:) I got high profile I think ahah xxx

Maddy 31
    31p
    Menu
    +1

Chloe they look perfect 🙂 I’m so happy for you! Hope you’re recovering well <3

My surgery is with Dr Traynor next week – even more excited now! Xxx

Chloe 40
    40p
    Menu

Thank you so much !! And I am feeling so much better today had a bit of a meltdown earlier cause I convinced myself they weren’t big enough but I’m over that now aha! Good luck for next week ! Dr Traynor is amazing he works wonders !! Xxx

sabrina 92
    92p
    Menu

they look fab and when the fluffin is over dont forget there gona look bigger than they do now.. Mine is in two weeks im a bit worried as Ive got to go back to work in 3 days .. x

Chloe 40
    40p
    Menu

Thank you and I know I got to be patient it’s hard though ! Aw good luck ! I took a week off I work in a call centre so I guess it’s fine are you going under or over the muscle ? Xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

They are AMAZING Hun!
    I’m hoping to go either 300 or 325 unders! How do you feel now Hun? Xxx

Chloe 40
    40p
    Menu
    +1

@missestelle Thank you !:) I would definitely go with the biggest you’re offered ! I feel fine my chest is still tight and still very swollen but hopefully that will all settle soon ! Xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I’m going to let my surgeon decide on the day! I guess they know best! I’m so panicky & already worrying about boob greed!!!
    They are amazing babe xxx

Charlie2 37
    37p
    Menu
    +1

Aww they look great Hun. Really happy for you! I had 325 unders too but I can’t see them yet. Have to wait till Monday to get the strapping off. I’ll be one happy bunny if they look like yours. Glad you are feeling a bit better. Xx

Chloe 40
    40p
    Menu

Thamk you Charlotte! Aw I didn’t have strapping it will fly by I’m sure they’ll look great ! Xx

Menu

Chloe they look amazing! I’m only 5’2, just over 7 and a half stone and size 6 and I’ve been so torn on sizes, got my first consultation Monday so still got a while to go but wanted to do my research and know the results / sizes I want. I think I’m defo going to ask for 325cc high profiles now and see what they say. I have total boob envy!! I will be sooo happy if I get a result like yours. You must be so chuffed.

Another question if anyone can please answer – why do some people have strapping and some people done?! What difference does it make? Who decides that, you or your surgeon? Xx

Chloe 40
    40p
    Menu

@jessicaloakes Thank you I’m so happy with them I think they’re the perfect size for my body !When you meet your surgeon he will reccomend what’s best for you honestly I just stuck with what he said I got offered between 250 and 325 so went for the biggest ! Good luck for your consultation !! I had Dr Traynor and I think it just depends on the surgeon and the way they do it tbh ,Traynor doesn’t use strapping or drains xxx

Menu

I bet you are. I would be too! Ah ok that’s good to know. Did you pick your surgeon? I’ve seen a lot of people speak about traynor and Mounir?! So already I’m swaying towards them too just by people’s pictures haha. I’m open to what they will offer in my consultation and seen most girls on here tend to go for the biggest they are offered – il be sure to bare that in mind too! Haha. Happy recovering xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.