6 days post op – from 36B to 525overs Dr C – any1s ribs hurt?? Started by: north3c

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hey Ladies,

Thought i would let you know what it feels like to be at the 6th day after a BA. i was a empty 36B and had 525 overs to take me to a DD/E cup but I currently only look a C-D cup so bit disappointed.

I am having trouble sleeping upright my bum, my back and my hips hurt. I also have aching pains through my ribs, is that normal?. However i can move my arms a bit more today and my new puppies arent in much pain anymore but i was quite lucky with pain. Got my stitches being taken out tomorrow and cant wait to see them. I havent taken off my bra as I didnt want to chance anything going wrong as I am so far away from a MYA clinic.

I am really bloated from the tablets, I look pregnant :-( so I have had a facial and my hair washed and going to get my nails done to make me feel better. it is true that you get a bit down while you are recovering and I recommend doing things to make you feel better like get your hair done etc.

did anyone elses ribs hurt???? anyone else have 525cc overs but only ended up a C or a D cup?

xx

leigh
    0p
    Menu

Hiya Hun me to I’m 12 days post op and I feel like I’ve been beat up haha…I have also had an abnormal bruise from left armpit to right ouch I had 380 from full a/b and I was hoping for an e in Markseys I’m an f in primark I’m a c in lasenza I’m a g so it depends were you go the more expensive the bra trust the size primark for all that I love it’s bargins has shoddy quality and workmanship. Hope this helps xxxx

north3c
    0p
    Menu

hey leigh so i am guessing it is because of the weight. i havent seen any bruising and my skin ahsnt gone red or got stretch marks yet…. have you got any redness or stretch marks? has your gap got any smaller in between yet? xxx

leigh
    0p
    Menu

Yeah my gap get smaller every day I had stretch marks now there gone no redness just bruises. The bruising is so painful been there since day one dead exhausting your lucky to not have it lol xx

Menu

Hey yes my ribs felt bruised after my ba too!

leigh89
    0p
    Menu

helo there girls. Ill be 10weeks post on friday has Mr Kazzaki!!!! I had 525cc dual, this mean right inbetween the muscle, like stuffing a chicken fillet with cheese. I had a large gap between mine but now can push them together and look great in a bra, but still have a gap when laid down with no bra on! When i woke up i had bad pains right in the centre of my chest, like some one had tried to give me CPR!!! I promise that does go at aound the 2week make and get much easier. I didnt have any swelling really and no brusing and was wearing a 38E sports bra, i was a 38flat B, i am now wearing a 36F (think the back size is smaller due to weight loss and not getting re-measured before hand, marks and sparks measurements). i would definatly recommend getting a front fastening bra, as i think this helps bring them together in the early days.

Hope this has helped ladies

x x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.