6 days post opp / few more pics Started by: Boey

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Well had abit of a melt down day 2 post opp :-/ but can honestly say feel loads better 🙂 can go for short walks to school ect clean up and wash my own hair now :)) taken a few more pics ! My right boob still gets a shocking pain in certain positions but apart from that they seem to be settling well ! Not as big as I though they would be but still so happy with having some boobies finally :)))) can’t wait for the bloody strapping of tho as it’s bloody annoying lol xx

Menu

Ah Boey so glad to here you are feeling better! Washing your own hair is a big step, I am five days PO today and my hair is driving me mental, I might try wash it over the bath tonight. Can’t wait to get my dressing off on wed and have a proper shower! Pain wise I am fine now, just in the morning it feels like a small elephant is sitting on my chest, but it goes away once I am up and about.

Chloe
    0p
    Menu

@boey how old are your children? I have one little boy who’s 13 months and he’s the only person I’m worried about!!! X

Boey
    0p
    Menu

There 4 and 6 Hun I would defo recommend tryin to get help the first 5-6 days at least, my boys were good but I just felt a total bum! Couldn’t put there shoes on felt that bad but I had unders too! I just felt so emotional aswell xx

Chloe
    0p
    Menu

@boey my mum has got him over the weekend and my other half works on the rail so does a lot of shift work so getting a bit nervous that I won’t be able to look after him properly! Are you able to pick them up yet? X

Katie
    0p
    Menu

Hi @Boey hope you dont mind the add im having mine done on the 12th of Jan x x

Boey
    0p
    Menu

Not properly yet but there a lot heavier than ur 13 month old lol, u don’t need to go out wich is fine I had to take mine to school ect! That’s why I found it hard u should be fine as long as u stay in as much as u can and rest and watch telly with ur little bambino 🙂 mine were 2 little boys that were a hand full to cope with haha xx

Kelly
    0p
    Menu

Everyone heals differently I am 4 days pot op and couldn’t dream of washing my hair yet would be far too uncomfortable…hope you don’t mind the add boey x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.