6 days to go, body prepping! Started by: Phoebe Swan

• Author
    12p
    Menu
    +2

Well girls, just 6 days left! Very nervous, very excited, complete mix of emotions but have started getting my body ready so taking arnica tablets and using bio oil as much as possible to try and avoid stretch marks, has anyone else got any handy tips or advice? X

Jennifer 90
    90p
    Menu

Hi hun i’m the same! Eager to get them done coz I can’t wait! But then terrified it’s 6 days away at the same time lol…. this time next week we’ll be post-op girls! Eek! 🙂 xxx

Menu
    +1

My op is on sunday and i started using my hibi scrub last sunday! Not sure if its necessary but it cant harm anything right :p xx

Danielle 17
    17p
    Menu

Hi my op is this time next week too in Preston. I’m so nervous and still havnt made my mind up on size. Just wondered what are arnica tablets and why are you taking them? Xx

Phoebe Swan 12
    12p
    Menu

Arnica is a natural substance hun and you can buy the tablets in Boots! They’re supposed to help with any swelling and bruising 🙂 I still haven’t fully made my mind up on size because I’m scared they might be too big but going to go for it anyway! At least I won’t have boob greed xxxx

Phoebe Swan 12
    12p
    Menu

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.