6 months plus post op people… Started by: Laura

• Author
    143p
    Menu

Hi ladies, i just wondered for those of us that are futher post op do you find that at 6 months you are smaller now than at say 10 weeks 15 weeks post op? I know they say it can take up to 6 months for swelling to fully go so i just wondered if anyone else had noticed quite a decrease like i have. I lost 5lb since i had my op but i dont think that could of mafe too much difference? Im having revision next friday and changing my implant going up an extra 100cc so i dont think it will make much difference in size just hoping to be abit fuller. Will add a collage to show the changes they really have gotten so much smaller xx

The latest photo i know i have wonky boobs thats the reason for my revision lol xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Sascha 14
    14p
    Menu

Hi Laura, Just a quick question do you have to pay for your revision ?

Laura 143
    143p
    Menu

I wouldnt have anything to pay for the revision, the only costs i paid are for new implants but that was my choice. The revision could of been done with the implants i have in an that would of been free. Its not always easy to get though an sone really struggle to get accepted for it. I do have a few different things wrong which isnt always clear to people with this camra angle but honestly my surgeon wouldnt have agreed a revison uf there wasnt clear issues x

Claudine 196
    196p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Laura, mine are smaller but then i expected them to be once the swelling had gone down as i was very swolen, i cant say i experienced drop and fluff to be honest, once swelling had subsided they just seemed to change position, this has made them appear smaller but i do still feel they are probably the same size just not as visible head on, will upload a few pics to illustrate size change from my initial swollen phase to present day xxx p.s hope everything goes really well with your next surgery!

Attachments:
    Claudine 196
    196p
    Menu
    +1

Attachments:
    Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

I think your left boob in the photos seems to stay the same the it’s the right side that gets smaller? That’s crazy the drastic distance as the time went on as they said they’re meant to get better and better! I am glad you have got your revision sorted and hope everything goes well xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.