6 months PO- pictures Started by: Jade

• Author
    4p
    Menu

6 months PO in a few days! Uploaded a pic to show how much they have dropped, they feel so natural now I forget what it’s like to have small boobies! 430cc UHP by Mr Mounir x

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Xx..A..xX 81
    81p
    Menu

They look good hun! So glad you put the pics up lol, I got my nipples pierced 3 months ago and was panicking that I will have to take them out! I have mr mounir also! Was he okay with you keeping them in then?! Xx

Menu

Amazing! What size have you measured? Xx

melissa 1
    1p
    Menu
    +1

Love them i have him too on the 26th oct but he wont let me go any bigger than 400 and i think i wont look like this when i want too xx

Kirsty 49
    49p
    Menu

@ashytonnn I’m having a different surgeon but mine asked me to replace the bar with a plastic one for my op xxx

Jade 4
    4p
    Menu

I measure a 32f but wear a 32E or even a DD depending where it’s brought from! I took them out about an hour before surgery then straight back in when I came around, sorry for late replys! Thankyou tho ladies xxx

Jade 4
    4p
    Menu

What’s your current size Melissa? I was a 32a beforehand I wanted bigger than 430 but he wouldn’t, he wanted me to go for 375 but I pushed and pushed for bigger xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.