6 months post op 450cc unders and UNHAPPY Started by: Nicola

• Author
    1p
    Menu

I’m 6 months post op now I should have seen my surgeon at 3 months post op but no one contacted me to even arrange a appointment so I’m already angry about that and seen my surgeon today and exsplained to him I’m really unhappy with my boobs their not what I asked for I’m more self conscious now about them than I ever was before I absolutely hate them. I’m quiet good at exsplaine what I want and I said to him and Infront the nurse I want the biggest and the fakest look I can get because that’s what I like and after 4 children I wanted ashtonishing boobs again! And he said today he would do revision on my left boob but he wouldn’t go bigger I have 0 cleevage at all I sit and cry about my boobs I won’t even let my partner look at them! And after spending so much money I would think I would be over the moon im I’m not I’m devastated. I just want what I paid and asked for and k was basically told buy a push up bra to get my desired look why do I want to buy padded bras to give me the look I want I just paid 5 thousand for what I wanted I just don’t no what to do,

Assymetric 50
    50p
    Menu

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Sorry to hear you’re not happy @Nicola

What was agreed before surgery? Was the surgeon on board with giving you implants for the look you wanted?

Elle 81
    81p
    Menu

Aww Nicola I’m sorry to hear you are unhappy with them do you have a picture? Xx

Nicola 1
    1p
    Menu

My surgeon knew I wanted big and fake look and I don’t have that at all!

Nicola 1
    1p
    Menu

It won’t let me upload a picture for some reason ? in unsure as to why! I asked him today why and I also have a crease in one boob witch I’m unhappy with but he said he would be happy to move my nipple where the crease is to aluminate the crease but he is not willing to put the bigger implants in even tho I’m not happy with how they look I still look the same in tops as I did before I’m just 5 grand out of pocket when I could have just bult some push up bras for a tenner I’m so devastated about the whole situation x

Koral 42
    42p
    Menu

450cc wouldn’t really be enough for the big fake look and I could tell ya that and I’m not a surgeon I had 500 surprised at how small it was for the fact I had to push hard like it was a massive size just had 775 and there ok but I could still go bigger and that’s shocking it sounds loads … they won’t do revisions over size because more than half want to go bigger after getting them done boob greed is real … so annoying you can’t get a cleavage thow iv had over and now under and both times cleavage ok I guess under seems better so far for me anyway … i kept my 500 until they went peak tong and needed changing which was 5 years sorry your unhappy annoying the photo won’t load I had the same trying to upload x

Nicola 1
    1p
    Menu

Wow 775 does sound huge I didn’t no they went that big! I would love about 600 IV booked into see another surgeon on the 13th so they can tell me if I can go bigger just seriously annoyed that I can’t have revision and go bigger because it’s what I asked for in the first place if u can upload pic please do I will be interested to see how big yours are so I can decide what size I would like to go!!! Obiously I won’t get the procedure if it’s dangerous for me to go bigger but a 2nd opinion is what I want and I will go from their I’m just upset that they have taken my money and I’m not happy with them! I’ll try upload a picture now! X

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.