6 months post op and not happy Started by: Laura Allen

• Author

Hi girls! I am currently 6months post op and have my surgeon appointment to be signed off from mya on the 7th of august!

I had an uplift with 350cc high profile implants.

On my last checkup post op I spoke to the nurse about the differences between both my nipples as I had one a lot larger than the other and I also spoke to her about wishing i’d gone bigger and what to do, she basically told me to wait untill this appointment where they will be more healed and you can get a real result before making any decisions but said if the surgeon agrees to fixing my nipple I might be able to get larger implants due to already having the procedure done, she said she’s not sure how payment would work?

Has anyone gone through this? if so did you have to pay for the whole procedure again or just the implants?

I was a 34 B and asked to be a c/d which is what o currently am now with the implants but i knew from a week post op after some of the swelling down that I wished I’d had gone bigger

Danielle -1
    -1p
    Menu

Hi Lauren

I’m just wondering how you got on at your appointment as I am in a similar situation and wondering if I should have gone bigger I’m only 4 weeks post op and still have some healing to do but I’m not sure how much more they will change. What was your outcome with going bigger will you have to pay again?

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.