6 months post op – pain and hardness Started by: Hannah

• Author
    1p
    Menu

Hey girls, I’m almost 6 months post op and have always had trouble with my left boob. It’s always been a different shape from the start and I had an awful lot more pain in recovery with it… They both seem to have settled now but the left is still a lot different in size to the right, which seems higher. Also they are really hard still after all this time and this morning the left is really painful. I had 375cc HP partials and wondered if anyone has experienced anything similar. Ive tried ringing the cardiff clinic this morning for an appointment to have it looked at, but there’s an answerphone to say they are closed??? Any advice would be appreciated xx

Sharna 37
    37p
    Menu

I would get it looked at straight away I’m 6 months post op and I’ve been really lucky with my recovery I’ve been sleeping on my front from about 6/7 week post op hardly any pain but at 6 months now hun you boobs should be settled not hard or hurting. Try phoning the emergency nurse if you feel you need to if not try your clinic in the morning something not right xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.