6 months post op UPDATE, 345/385 inspira responsives Dr Traynor Started by: Simone

• Author
    3p
    Menu

6 months has flown by and even though I do LOVE my new E/F cup boobs (I was a C cup pre op) I think in a few years i’ll be going in for a second BA..YUP, boob greed got me ladies! My breasts look very natural, the move like real breast tissue and are super soft which I love. The inspira implants were totally worth the extra money, about an extra £300.

My scars are fading but still a little bumpy when i push my finger a long them, i’m using bio oil daily but they’re still are a light brown so not invisible. I’m not too bothered as they are hidden in the creases. I have olive skin so I knew my scars were going to be darker pre op.

One of my breasts was lower than the other pre op and it still is but I opted out of an uplift to make them even, I did’nt want scars on one breast so it’s cool. I can still go braless and they look perfect in a bra so i’m very happy overall. Dr Traynor gave me exactly what I wanted and this forum was a god send when I was pre op. My breasts still look like they did at the 3 months post op stage shape wise but they are a little bigger.

I wish I had’nt worried so much about implant size, I was constantly thinking what if my breasts look too big post op etc etc and in reality, 50-80cc is NOTHING once it’s inside you. I had 345cc in one breast and 385cc in the other to correct a small size difference. My advice is, always go for the biggest size your offered! especially when the difference is 40-100c.

I still get the odd pain here and there, especially towards the end of the day (having had an underwired bra on all day). I sleep in my sports bra most nights, it’s important to keep your babies supported to stop them sagging.

All the best :)

xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

what a lovely post, I really enjoyed reading,so nice to hear how everyone is getting on months post-op.thankyou.xx

pmc123 2
    2p
    Menu

thanks for sharing your story… so pleased that you are happy with them. I had Mr T too… he is ace;-)

Menu

loved reading your post hun…can i add you please xx

Simone 3
    3p
    Menu

Dr T’s fab, and ofcourse you can add me hunn x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.