6 months post op uplift and implants. Started by: Julie Dawes

• Author

I haven’t written a post for a while but just thought I’d pop a positive note in for all you ladies considering an uplift with implants.I had my surgery 6 months ago and there have been many different changes throughout this period….I panicked over several of them but can honestly say that at the 6 month period I am ecstatic with my results.They look and feel sooo natural and I’m very happy with the size.A lot of you ask if they get fuller as time passes and YES they do.Initially when the swelling went down they felt a lot smaller but now they seem huge!!So don’t despair and be patient.My scars are also barely visible thankyou to Mr Mounir .Very happy I went ahead xxxx

Maria
    0p
    Menu

Thanks Hun x

Nicole 1
    1p
    Menu

Glad it’s all turned out well xx

Menu

thanks nicole.better than i ever imagined xxx

Chloé -2
    -2p
    Menu

:)) I would be over the moon if mine turn out anything like yours Julie 🙂 xxxxxx

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu

You look amazing, you must be so happy x

Menu

thanks ladies.chloe your turn soon.i just want everyone to realise lots of changes happen over that six months so not to feel disappointedin any way xxx

Nan
    0p
    Menu

Hi, your pic looks great. What size were you before and what size now? Please can you add me so I can we your pics? Thanks x

helen -1
    -1p
    Menu

Hey hope you don’t mind the add. I’m now 4 days PO but have been warned I may need an uplift in 5 years or so. Would love to see your results x

Menu

Hey, I’m having an uplift with implants in Sept, hope you don’t mind me adding you?

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.