6 months post op- vaser lipo Started by: Amy

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hi I had vaser done on my abs flanks and inner thighs about 6 months ago now! I currently wear spanx during the day and my garment still during the night and when is exercise! I feel as if I don’t wear something constantly I’m going to balloon up again! I need to ask now if it’s okay for me to stop wearing anything at all and if there is anything I can do to make sure I don’t expand like I think I will.

Can I stop wearing a garment while sleeping and exercising now? I’m not estatic about my results but I’m happier than I was before the operation! So that’s why I’m worried about nixing the garment altogether! Any advice would be helpful

Amy
    0p
    Menu

I have also uploaded some pictures! If you have a look and tell me if I’m being picky

Laura 1
    1p
    Menu

Hope don’t mind the add looking have this done same areas xx

Beatriz
    0p
    Menu

Hi Amy, I am having Vaser in London August 23rd, flanks and outer thighs. I heard such good things and the results I have seen from some people in this Forum have been fab. You are the second person today to say that the results are not that great 🙁 It is making me worry …. What is it that you are not happy about? not taken enough to make a difference? Do you mind if I add you? B x

Amy 5
    5p
    Menu

Hi Beatriz, I am a different Amy but just saw this post, I love my results wish I had more areas done now though, I think everyone needs to understand that you will have alot of healing to do inside and it takes time for swelling then when you start exercising again your swelling can increase before it then has time to go down… well thats how I was any way.

xxx

Beatriz
    0p
    Menu

Hi Amy
    Thanks for your comment, your story gives me hope and keeps me positive. I guess you take a chance, everybody’s body is different and reacts differently. I am just hoping that mine does react to Vaser in a good way 🙂 … I am not expecting the world but enough to see a difference in areas that regular consistent exercise does not have any impact on, I will be gutted if it does not. B x

Amy 5
    5p
    Menu

Exactly…. we are all very critical of our own bodies and sometimes expect miracles, the surgeon will always let you know what he can and cant do and for you to be realisic about results… but I am over the moon!
    Keep me posted how you get on… take pictures of yourself every day that way you have your own little documentation of before and after and you will see the daily changes..
    xxx

Amy
    0p
    Menu

Hi Beatriz
    Yeah I just thought more could be done! I was not expecting miricales but if I’m paying a largeeee sum of money I expect results that I am happy with! The shape I have could have been achieved with diet and exercise in my opinion! Don’t get me wrong I’m happy but not as happy as I would like to be! I don’t think wow that’s an amazing job that’s been done which is disappointing!

Amy 6 months on do I have to wear my garment while sleeping and exercising or is it okay not to wear it now?

Beatriz
    0p
    Menu

Hi Amy
    Must be very frustrating 🙁 who was your surgeon?, Could you go back and talk to him/her? B x

Amy 5
    5p
    Menu

Hi Amy, yeah you dont need to wear it now… just after sometimes if you feel alittle swollen (i used to after long runs) put them on for few hours after.

Hi Annie, its really strange I felt tiny then swollen then tiny then swollen… totally normal… movement to start off with and when you can start exercising agin you will feel it then too… be patient and it will all be worth it… after 6weeks I started to massage my areas with bio oil … happy to answer any questions.

xxx

Amy
    0p
    Menu

Hi Amy
    Thanks for that! I just feel a little uncomfortable without my garment but I guess it’s something I have to get used to lol!
    Beatriz I had dr kingdon! He was lovely! Nothing wrong with the surgeon to the aftercare everything was amazing! It’s just I expected a little more I guess!
    Annie I had hard skin after 2 weeks with lots of swelling and bruising! All goes away slowly and you will return back to normal! I did not think after 6 weeks of no exercise would I be able to go back to my normal routine with exercising! Now I’m jumping about etc lol! I wear my garment while exercising though just cause it feels a little more comfortable

Beany
    0p
    Menu

Hiya,

Im due to have my vaser with Dr Kingdon on 7th Aug…Both Amy’s can I add you please?

Amy 5
    5p
    Menu

of course!

xx

Annie
    0p
    Menu

Thanks Amy that’s made me feel better…

I’ve just sent a friend request hope you don’t mind 🙂

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.