6 months today Started by: emie114

• Author
    0p
    Menu

By has time flown.

It was 6 months ago to this day where I woke up a different person.

I started out with a bodged pair of horrible boobs that id been woth since a very naive 19 year old. And after 2 years iof pulling my self esteem back together after being disfigured i met Dr Russo who offered his help. At 21 and a half i took the plunge and had a full uplift 410/460cc hp implants and taking out the 200/220cc anatomicals previously inserted badly. From originally a bcup i sm now a 32g with gorgeous natural slopes and soft to touch.

Im scarred and broke, but have similar breasts and a huge improvement from before.

Girls, follow your hearts and do what u need to be happy. U live once and life is yoo short to be unhappy. I was for 2 years and in einsight it couldhave only been a few months.

I’m back next wednesday as one of my implants seems to have decided to drop substancially more than the other, but louisa and stephen at the leeds clinic got me in to see russo within 2 weeks. Yet another example of myas class a aftercare and i hope it continues through the remainder of my journey.

Much love to all pre and post op girls

emma xxx

lulup20 3
    3p
    Menu

what a lovely story, glad u got the boobs u wanted and hope u get the problem sorted soon x

emie114
    0p
    Menu

Thankyou. Mee too. Would b ashame to get so far n to fall at ladt hurdle xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.