6 week check, been measured (kind of) 32DD Started by: Laura (@laurawight)

• Author

So I had my 6 week check today. Can FINALLY have a bath
    Went to debenhams on the way home to get measured. They apparently don’t measure, they fit, so I basically had to try a load of bras on until one felt ok.
    32DD fit best. When I tried on a plunge instead of balcony she said I could possibly be an E in those but the style I liked didn’t go to that size
    I’ll get measured at Ann summers or somewhere at the weekend
    Pictures attached!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Menu

@laurawright Wowzers! X

Chelsea 38
    38p
    Menu

They look fab Hun x

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

@laura Congrats hun, they look great xx

Jennifer 90
    90p
    Menu

They look amazing! This makes me so excited for mine! 🙂 xx

Menu
    +1

@kmsmith81 @chelsea10 @lisamaria @jennifer1990 thank you girls! I expected them to measure bigger but definitely pleased with them!

What a difference a bra makes!! Xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

@laurawight they look perfect on you just as they are hun. I’m having 590cc overs uhp from an a/b cup hoping to be an E/F xxx

Hayley 64
    64p
    Menu

@Laurawight They look amazing honey. Congrats! I’m considering asking for bigger after seeing yours xx

Hayley 64
    64p
    Menu

P.s. Hope you don’t mind the add x

parris jade 28
    28p
    Menu

They look amazing hun what cc did you have? Do you mind the add xx

Chel 31
    31p
    Menu

Oooh they look so good! Xx

Menu

Congrats on being able to have a bath, after 6 long weeks it’s the best feeling ever! Boobies are looking great babe! And I’m loving the bras xxx

Menu

@lisamaria aw you should definitely achieve that size with those implants! Are you having overs or partials?xx

@hayleycx
    thank you! No problem I’ll accept now. What size are you getting so far?xx

@parrisjade
    I had 450cc high profile partials from a 32A. No problem I’ll accept now xx

@jonesyc
    thank you!xx

@kikij87
    thank you haha! I’m running it now, can’t wait! I have a bath bomb and everything 🙂 thank you!xxx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

@laura I’m having overs hun. I had a BA 10 years ago and had overs then also but lost paperwork and not a clue what size I had lol! Luckily this time I am having the implants with a micro chip inside them so the same won’t happen again! Haha! xxx

Menu

@lisamaria oh really haha? I didn’t know you could get them with microchips in!
    are you going much bigger or are you just having them replaced?xxx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

@laurawight They are motiva implants hun. I am going bigger, the surgeon has guessed I have 400cc in now I’m getting 590cc so 1-2 cup sizes. I’m currently a 34 D/DD xx

Menu

@lisamaria oh I’ve never even heard of them! Are you getting them with MYA?
    Aw sounds good! They’ll be so big
    I sometimes wish I’d asked for a bit bigger but they’re definitely an improvement on having none haha!xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

No hun, I was booked with Mya but cancelled and went with someone else as Mya couldn’t give me what I wanted and then I found Motiva implants would be much better for me as they are 100% filled so less chance of rippling. We all get boob greed haha! I think it’s natural but yours are fab! 🙂 xx

Menu

@lisamaria oh right! I probably should have done a little more research before mine haha, I’ve not even heard of them before. Is there a reason they all aren’t 100% filled?
    Yeah that’s true I guess! Thank you though!!xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

@laurawight They stay in shape and are gummy bear implants too. 5th generation, so newest technology hun xx

Candy 58
    58p
    Menu

Wow they look so good! Congrats chick! Xx

Menu

@lisamaria I’m going to have to google all of this to find out what they are haha! I’ve only really heard of mentor and the teardrop shaped ones! They sound good though!

@candice85candy
    thank you!!xx

Menu

They look amazing!
    I love the bras 😀

xx

Sophie 123
    123p
    Menu

They look amazing, love the flowery bra xx

Menu

@kimbarweee @sr93 thank you both! The flowery one and black one are just from tesco! Other is from debenhams 🙂 xx

Sophie 123
    123p
    Menu

Oh really, I work for Tesco so get staff discount so might have to buy one hehe xx

Menu

@sr93 haha really? Yeah definitely! Wish I worked there. I spent £60 on underwear in there without realising!!xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.