6 week check up and measured ?? Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    0p
    Menu
    +6

Had my 6 week check today and got all clear to get back to normal woohoo lol exercise, bubble bath and spraytan ?? also got measured 30f!! Over the moon ☺️☺️ Good look to everyone starting out i wish you all the best and happy healing to post op girls xx

Shantel 32
    32p
    Menu
    +1

Wow 30f they look amazing!!!! ?? Bet you are glad to be getting back to doing normal things now!! Hope mine end up looking as good as yours xxx

lauren 29
    29p
    Menu

Did the nurse measure u Lisa or did you go to a shop? Xx

Lauren 1
    1p
    Menu

I had similar stats to you, but I had 430cc unders! I’m wearing 34dd sports bras at the moment but there’s no way I could be an f at the end surely ? I’d be so happy if so!!?? xx

Ellie 3
    3p
    Menu
    +1

They look amazing!! Been following your threads since you had your op! I’m having 400cc with mr marcellino in March hopefully (haven’t booked yet) I bet your so pleased!! Xx

Jade 15
    15p
    Menu

They look so good! Xx

Laura 2
    2p
    Menu

Wow jealous! They look amazing! You must be so happy! Xx

Lola 10
    10p
    Menu

Fantastic results, I hope mine look like that! X

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

They look fab Hun can’t wait till I get mine done ???? xxx

Lisa@anne 13
    13p
    Menu

Hi lisa hope you don’t mind the add.yours look amazing.im so jealous !! I’d love to follow your story.please.we have similar stats 🙂 or should I say had 😉 xx

Menu

Wow what size was you before? Look amazing I won’t mine done now ?

Aimee 5
    5p
    Menu

Looking amazing can’t wait for mine, where is that bra from I’m in love ? Xx

Michelle 9
    9p
    Menu

You must be so pleased with your results so happy for you. Hopefully I will get similar results with mine x

JOY
    0p
    Menu

They look amazing!! 🙂

Amber-rose 54
    54p
    Menu

Omg @lisa they look fukin incredible pardon my language I’m so excited for mine on Wednesday now these are so amazing I bet you are chuffed to bits !! Xx

Louisa 15
    15p
    Menu

They look so good ?x

Xx..A..xX 81
    81p
    Menu

They look amazing hun!!! To say you wasn’t sure if you was going to go through with it aswel ? bet you are so pleased you did ? Xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

Thankyou so much for all of your lovely comments!! I am over the moon with my results i started an a cup and had 400cc unders with mr traynor! And my bra is from m&s ?? xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

Also to add i was measured at 3 places… Two measured me 30f and one 30e ☺️ The bra in pic is 30f xxx

Harriet 58
    58p
    Menu

Thank you for accepting my add @Lisa it’s been really reassuring looking through your pics and seeing how many changes have occurred in the 6weeks! It’s amazing how different they look day by day and it’s put my mind at rest as to what’s to come. I’m post op day four and feeling excited but nervous to get my strapping removed and see what’s underneath! Yours have deffo got bigger as they’ve dropped and settled and your cleavage is insane!! I’m feeling much more at ease to just embrace all the changes and go with it after seeing your pics and results now. Thank you for sharing xx

Menu

Look fab Lisa!! Excited for my 6 week marker now xxx

Lucy 5
    5p
    Menu

They look fab!!! Love the bra too. I was measured up to a 32f which was a shock!! Struggling to find nice bras. Where’s this from?xxx

Ellie 279
    279p
    Menu

Omg they look sooo good!! Can’t believe you’ve gone from a size A as well.. I’m 32aa with 375 unders I’m having my op in two weeks. Yours look really natural too xx

La1993 28
    28p
    Menu

They look great! I was 32a and had 400cc unders with Mr traynor and I’m more like a small D now at 10 weeks post op! Wish I achieved an F! You must be over the moon xxx

Hannah Fitz 48
    48p
    Menu

Wow they look amazing! I’d be sooooo happy if mine look like yours when I’ve had then done! I’m having 450cc HP overs with my Traynor and was hoping to achieve a minimum of a DD I want about an E if I can haha! Xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Thanks everyone!!!! Ive only bought two bras in this size as i am so scared they will change size i hope they dont i love them how they are but ive read of people changing size after being measured at 6 weeks xx

Aj 15
    15p
    Menu

Wow Lisa! You really do look amazing, you must be well chuffed! Bet you never thought you’d be an F and to think you were going to change your mind and not go through with it.

Enjoy them ! Big hugs
    ??? x

Imogen 2
    2p
    Menu

Hope you don’t mind if I add you, I’m booked for surgery on 22nd of February and have similar stats to you! Xx

Sarah 7
    7p
    Menu

I’m having the exact same with the same surgeon!

You’ve made me so excited now looking at yours they look great!

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Thanks girls ?

@mrsingi
    thanks hun how are you getting on? Cant believe its been so long since our op! Hope your ok ?

Sophie 16
    16p
    Menu

They look amazing! Also a beautiful bra!! Can’t wait for my consultation! Happy new boobs!!

Alice 1
    1p
    Menu

Omg amazing!! I’m getting 400cc overs and I can’t wait now i’ve seen these!! xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

@sophnorth @alicefff thanks girls!! I wish you both the best of luck with your ops ☺️ Xxx

Kay 7
    7p
    Menu

Wow these are amazing! I’m wanting 400cc and have booked in with mr traynor! Decide my implant size next week!! Can I add you Lisa love to look at your progress and journey! Xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

@boobenvy01 yeh no problem! Any questions just ask ???

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.