6 week check up and new pic added Started by: sarah

• Author
    11p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Girls, I had my 6 week check up on Friday. Got the all clear to have a nice hot bath, moisturise my scars and wear normal bras 🙂 (still have to wear a sports bra at night for a bit longer)
    I had a little stitch that was hanging out at the edge but the nurse just pulled it out for me.
    I have noticed since day 1 that my left looks bigger than my right.. when the nurse checked she said that my left has settled and fluffed well but my right is still being held by the muscle.. it hasnt dropped into the breast pocket yet. Once this happens it should fluff and look more even with the left. I hope this happens soon.. has anyone elses taken this long to settle??
    Apart from that I am still really happy with them. Ive added a new pic f anyone wants to have a look, please message me first if we arent already friends 🙂 I had 300cc HP partials.
    I havent been measure yet but am going tomorrow. Cant wait to buy some pretty new bras!!

Danielle 24
    24p
    Menu

Hope you dont mind the add … Happy healing 🙂 xx

Hannah Fitz 48
    48p
    Menu

Glad your healing well!
    I hope you don’t mind the add xx

Tracey 43
    43p
    Menu

Hi Sarah hope you don’t mind me adding you I have my op on the 27th with Mr kazazzi

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu

Happy healing Hun is it ok to add u xxxim 8 day post op had 400cc partials high profile! Xx

Jennifer 90
    90p
    Menu

Hi hun hope you don’t mind the add! 🙂 xx

Alana Wise 48
    48p
    Menu

Hope you don’t mind the add x

sarah 11
    11p
    Menu

No problem ladies, ive added you 🙂 x

sarah 11
    11p
    Menu

Just been measured. …. 32dd very happy 🙂 xx

Sharks 149
    149p
    Menu

Hey hun. Hope you don’t mind the add. I had my six week check up on Saturday, so a day after you. I have the same problem as you. My right boob is much bigger than my left, and is still higher up. I’ve started wearing my Macom breast band again and it is supposed to help. I haven’t been measured yet as am waiting for my left boob to catch up. Did you have unders or partials? Would like to compare pics. xxx

sarah 11
    11p
    Menu

Hi sharks, have accepted your friend request. I had partials, what did u have? Xx

Sharks 149
    149p
    Menu

Hey hun, I had unders. xxx

Clare 7
    7p
    Menu

Hi Sarah, happy healing , hope the add is ok 🙂 x

Hayley 64
    64p
    Menu

Hope you don’t mind the add and happy healing! x

Abi 6
    6p
    Menu

Hi hope you don’t mind the add, we have similar stats and I’m having 320cc tomorrow x

Tracey 43
    43p
    Menu

Hi Sarah glad you’re slowly progressing, I’ve added you if that’s ok

Clare 7
    7p
    Menu

Hi Sarah, thanks for accepting, photos look fantastic, what a difference! Good for you X

Emily 2
    2p
    Menu

hey! hope you don’t mind an add, I’m planning uplift right and implant! 🙂

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.