6 week pics Started by: Nikki

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hi girls, ive put a picture on of today six weeks exactly. Can u tell me what u all think regarding the bigger breast? Thank you xx

Menu

Hi nikki, I think they look fab! I don’t think you can notice the bigger breast unless you looked closely. I’m only 8 days PO but I know some girls have said it can take months for their breasts to even out so hopefully this will be the case for you but I personally think they look great. I have boob greed looking at them! Xx

Lisa
    0p
    Menu

Hi Nikki, is it ok to add you? I’m worried I’m going to have the same problem as my right breast is slightly larger than my left now .. Did you have it before ? When I met Mr Traynor he never mentioned it might be an issue .. Did he with you ? X

Nikki
    0p
    Menu

Hi lisa no he actually said I had symmetric boobs xx

Becky 1
    1p
    Menu

There is definitely a difference there from 5 to 6 weeks!!
    I spoke to a girl the other day who was a year post, and her pictures at 6 weeks looked completely different to how she looks now a year on. They will never stop changing so don’t panic if u think there’s still a difference. I think they look great!! And huge! Lol xx

Nikki
    0p
    Menu

Thanks becky im sick of looking at them lol xxxx

Clare
    0p
    Menu

Thanks for accepting me, I’ve had a nosey at your pics & can see a difference but prob only because you pointed it out. It’s still early days as well isn’t it so they’ll prob still change. They look amazing. Seeing your before & after pics is getting me giddy for my op now xx

Marina
    0p
    Menu

Just added you… What size did you get?x

Menu

Hope U don’t mind the add x

Nicole 1
    1p
    Menu

Hey Hun definitely see a difference between six and seven weeks much more even! And look stunning in bra pics x

Menu

Hi just added you I’m 6 weeks too and just out pics up xxx

Jo
    0p
    Menu

They are looking fantastic Nikki I don’t think you have anything to worry about xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.